03

"Wake up, sejeong!!" I heard chaeyoung shouting.

"Ugh my head still hurts tho can I sleep a little longer, pleasee." I replied while still stuffing my head into the pillow.

"Erm, I don't think you have a choice. It's 5:30 already and you've been sleeping for like the whole afternoon. Plus I guess you have something more important to do tonight?" Chaeyoung said.

"What. I don't have plans for tonight."

I tried to avoid chaeyoung's questions and checked the messages I have received on my phone.

It was a message from guanlin.

"Can we meet at the cafe near your home tonight? It won't take long..."

"Don't hesitate gurl just go meet up with him! Maybe he has something important to tell you!" Chaeyoung confidently persuaded me.

"You seem like you know what he's gonna say huh. I'm not going anyways. I don't wanna see him yet. For the time being, I'll just head home and take a rest"

mark's pov

After two hours of intense training, we are finally done with all the practice.

I packed all my stuffs and was about to leave.

Wait, isn't she the girl who's unwell? Why is she still at school?

I ran over to her and patted on her shoulder.

"Hey, you feelin better now?" I asked.

I guess she was really surprised to see me lol, her eyes were like wide open but that's pretty cute(?)

"Oh, oh yes I'm feeling much better now thanks for asking." She replied with a smile on her face.

"You have anything planned for tonight?" I hAVE no IDEA Y I SLiPPed THAT OUT OMG.

"Eh not really, I'm... free." She replied while not looking up.

GOsh, what am I gonna do now. Sighs why did I even have the courage to ask her in the first place.

"You wanna, grab some drink at the cafe?" She asked suddenly, eye smiling.

"Well yea sure I'm dehydrated after practice too so why not?" I replied.

To my surprise, we actually chatted quite a lot on our way to the cafe. It felt like we've been friends for quite a while already.

sejeong's pov

It felt like a dream going on a cafe date(?) with mark. He is so nice and caring to be honest. I now finally understand why every girl in our school has fallen for him at least once in their school life.

We finally arrived at the cafe.

"What do you want to drink? My treat!" Mark said with that iconic smile on his face.

"I'll get a caramel macchiato" I answered.

While waiting for the drink, I suddenly remember something important. I'm doomed. This is exactly the cafe where guanlin will come tonight. Oh gosh how come I didn't realise sooner. What am I gonna do now? I shouldn't ask mark to leave right, but then I might see guanlin here! URGHH why is life doing this to me ://///