Chapter 2

Funneh POV:
"I can't believe the potion blew! I told you to add the blue substance, not the red one!" I say "I'm sorry!! At least the classroom didn't blow." Gold says "We almost got an F, we were lucky to get a C+!!" Aphmau says "We had to make a firework potion, fireworks explode." I say "See Gold? We had no problem." I hear my stomach growling "Is it lunch already?" Aphmau says "Yeah, I know where the cafeteria is. Follow me!" we follow her for 2 minutes "Here we are girls!" even the cafeteria is big "Gold, I think we had to pack our lunch..." she grabs her bag "I made 2 sandwiches." she gives me one after we find seats "I never knew you can make them." Aph asks "Are you guys good at cooking?" I say "I make simple stuff like popcorn." I whisper "Gold always burns the food and cookies." Aphmau says "I can only make sandwiches and cupcakes." I ask "Can you teach us?" she nods "Hi girls! May I sit with you?" I gasp as I see Ein "Sure thing!" Ein sits next to me "Have you met the girls??" he says "Yeah, we have same homeroom." she says "You are so lucky. They have a channel." he says "Really?? I will subscribe!" he has a huge smile on his face "Funneh, can I have your number?" I say "Sure!" we exchange phones to type our numbers and I do the same with Aph, Gold does the same with the two "Time to eat!" I bite in my sandwich "You like chicken in sandwich?" I nod "Werewolves like meat, I like chicken." Aph says "I have tacos for lunch." I whine "Aw, lucky!!" Gold says "I have same sandwich." she bites in her sandwich "Where do you girls stay?" Aph says "At the left house of mine. How is in Yandere High? Are there werewolves?" I say "Sadly no" I continue "We can make potions and I heard we will do a survival game this summer." she gasps "With zombies?" I say "Yep!" Ein asks "What class do you have next?" I look in my list "P.E." Aph whines "I have math. I don't like math at all." Ein says "I have P.E. too!! What about you Gold??" Gold says "We have same classes, so we won't get lost." he asks "Can I see your temporary house after school?" I say "Sure, we can also hang out!" he says "Great! It'll be fun!"

*Later at P.E."
"Alright kids, you will run 500m today and jump through the obstacles. Even one trip and you fail! The first is Ein!" I look at him as he runs "Look at him! He runs like a champion! I will fail for sure." Gold says "You can do it. Do you remember when we were kids?" I say "That was because I saw an ice cream truck." in 2 minutes, Ein finishes "Did you see that? I beat my score!!" I hear the teacher saying "Gold, you're next!" I say "Ein, I'll fail. I am not good at this at all." he says "I'm sure you can do it. I believe in you." I sigh "Funneh!" Ein pats my back, I take a deep breath and run as fast as I can. After I finish I fall on the ground "You did it!" I don't say anything, because i'm dead "Funneh?" Ein pokes me "Please carry me, I can't feel anything." he puts me on his back and carries me to the lockers room "I never knew werewolves are so strong."

*After school*
We walk home with Ein, we both have temporary keys "How about we order some pizza?" Gold says "Why don't we make one?" I say "I never made pizza, I don't know how to." Ein says "I know how to make pizza. I can teach you." I say "We can make pepperoni pizza!" I already imagine the perfect pizza "Ok Funneh, stop daydreaming and get in the house." Gold unlocked the door "It is a nice house. I see you got a console too?" I say "I didn't want to get bored." he checks the games "Can we try this? I never seen this one?" I say "I bought that before we got here. We can play it after we make the pizza." he says "Ok, I need some flour, tomato sauce, some pepperoni, cheese." Ein looks through the cabins "You guys got everything." I help him hold the stuff "First, we have to make the dough. It'll take 2 hours to grow." I whine "I don't like waiting so much." Gold says "We can do all of the homework until the dough is big." Ein says "I can help you both." I say "Fine"

*Two hours later*
We finished our homework, we check the dough "It grew. Let's start girls!!" I open the sauce can while he stretches the dough and puts it in a tray, I pour the sauce on it, stretching it with a big spoon, then Gold puts the pepperoni, I help Ein push the tray in the oven "We wait 25 minutes and take it out to put the cheese." I say "Let's watch TV until it's ready." I jump on the couch "Can I choose the programme??" I say "Gold, you always choose the fashion one." I change channels, until I stop at one "I found 'Drake and Josh'!" Ein and Gold join me. After the episode ends, I hear the kitchen alarm "I'll take it out." Ein grabs a glove and takes out the tray "It is time for the cheese rain." I ask "Are you sure you didn't mean the... cheesy rain?" he laughs at my joke "That was a good one." we put cheese on pizza, I put the tray back in the oven "Let that cook for 5 minutes." we jump back on the couch. After five minutes, pizza is ready and we let it cool off before we eat it "It's tasty! Ein, you are a genius!" he chuckles "A pizza made at home is always a joy to eat." I hear a bark "Oh, Ender!" Ender jumps at our feet "This is my dog." Ein pets him "I have never seen a dog like this." Gold says "Looks like he likes you." I smile "Ender look, pizza." I offer him a slice "I wanted to ask you Ein. Is it true that werewolves can't eat chocolate?" he says "Yeah, it's bad for our stomach. There's a special chocolate made for us." I say "I should buy that for Ender." we finish the food "Who is ready for a round of games?" I say "You're on!" me and Ein play two video games while Gold is watching. I beat Ein at finale "How? You cheated!" I say "Nope, you're just a pleb." I stick my tongue out "I guess you won. Good game!" he gets up "I gotta go home. I'll see you 2 tomorrow." I wave "Bye Ein! Have a safe way back!!" he waves and walks home. I lock the door "That was fun!" Gold says "You are getting along well with him." I smirk "You could say we're brother and sister." I look at my phone "I'll get to bed, I am tired. Night Gold!" I go upstairs "Night Funneh!!" I brush my teeth, change into blue pjs, I get on the bed and go in dream world.