Chapter 6

Funneh POV:
Welp, we're back to school, dressed as old men for history "Is it too late to get another project?" Gold says "Come on now Funneh, you exercised yesterday all day, you will be fine." I gulp "Don't you remember the play at our school? You were amazing!" I say "I had fun. A history project is not fun." the door is opening "Are you ready girls?" we get out "Ein, how did you get this idea?" I shiver a bit "I just did" Ein holds me "I know you can do it. I believe in you." I blush a bit "Come on you love birds." I yell "Gold!" we enter the classroom. It seems like everyone is here "Ah, Gold, Funneh and Ein. Did you dress up like that for the history project??" Ein says "Yes sir! I would like to present first." I find my seat, Gold sits next to me "My name is Isaac Newton, a science man. I invented..." he continues while all of the students listen "Very good Ein. You get an A+." I high five with Ein "Gold?" Gold goes to the front "I am Abraham Lincoln, the 16th president of USA..." I listen carefully "Gold has no fear. I am not that brave." I let out a sigh "Well, I am impressed Gold. I thought you will choose a female character. You get an A+." I gulp "Funneh?" I go in front, Ein gives 2 thumbs up "I am Ben Franklin, the one who discovered electricity..." I continue without fear, looking at Gold and Ein too "Very good Funneh! If Ben didn't discover electricity, technology wouldn't be today. You also get an A+." I gasp and go back to my seat "You did it Funneh!" I am smiling. The rest give their projects to the teacher "Ok class, after I saw these great presentations... you get a free hour." the student cheer and the teacher leaves with projects "I can't believe this happened!!" Ein says "We can go change in our uniforms." I go to the bathroom with Gold, change and see Ein "I don't think it's a good to go back to class." we get confused. We look through the door to see a mess "I got an idea. Let's go to the library." we follow him to the library "Be quiet..." I see a familiar face reading a book "It's Gene" I also see Dante reading "Hello!" they see us "Aren't you guys supposed to be in class?" I say "We got free hour after our presentations." Dante smirks "Nice!!" we high five "You can sit with us and read or stay on your phones." I sit between Ein and Gold "Still hiding? They didn't find you?" Gene says "No" he chuckles "I'm good at hide and seek and I always win." I chuckle "We have lunch after class. I'm starving." I hear my stomach growling "Me too" Dante says "It's taco's day! They are the best! You need to be fast before there are no more left." Gene says "You and Travis, tacos brothers." I ask "You like tacos?" Dante nods. After 30 minutes, the bell rings "Lunch time!" I run out "Funneh wait!" Ein catches up "Got you!" I gasp "Ein put me down!" he is carrying me bridal style and Gold is on his back "It is insane that you carry us both!" he is smirking "I'm a werewolf, i'm strong." I hold him as i'm scared to be dropped "We're here!!" there is a big line "I will get tacos for us. Go find seats." we find one at a corner "Hey!" I see Aphmau "Hi Aphmau!" she sits with us "I got a taco. Is Ein sitting with you?" I say "He is getting food for us." I look at Ein. He looks cute for some reason: werewolf ears and tail, his silver eyes, his smile, his cheeks when he blushes "Earth to Funneh!!" I come back to reality "You daydreamed again. Was it about tacos or food?" I blush "No" Ein comes with 3 tacos "Oh hey Aphmau!!" I grab one "Did something happen?" I bite it "She daydreamed again." he giggles "You're so cute when you eat Funneh." Gold is taking pictures while Ein is smiling at me while i'm blushing and eating "I'm going to post this on Instagram~" I try to take her mobile "How your friends look like??" I show them a photo with Alec, Kyran and Evan, 1 with Alec and his sister and one with all 6 of us "Oh! I remember them! Isn't Alec your b-" I cut her off "We are just friends." I see in Ein's eyes a bit of happiness "Does... does Ein like me?" Gold says "I'll go on a date with Kyran after we get home." I spit my water "He asked you???" she grins "Nope, I asked him." I say "Dang girl! First time asking a guy on a date, other than hangouts." I finish my taco "The boys are at japanese high school. It looks cool there, I got photos." Gold shows them "Wow! I would like to get to a school like that. I'm a fan of Fairy Tale." Gold gasps "Me too! I'll dress as Lucy for the next Comic Con~" I say "I will be Sailor Moon." Aph says "You're going too? Me and my friends also got tickets!" I ask "Ein, did you get one?" I look at him "Yep! It'll be the first time I'll go to Comic Con. I don't know how to dress as." I say "You have 2 months until then." Gold finishes her food "Oh hey Kawaii~Chan!" I see Kawaii~Chan waving at us "Hey Aphmau~Senpai!!" she comes with a tray of cupcakes "Hi Ein~Kun, Funneh~Sama, Gold~Sama!" we wave "What's up KC?" she says "It's tacos day! As dessert, I made cupcakes for everyone!" we take one "These are delicious!" I eat mine fast "Funneh eat slow!" Ein watches me while his tail is wagging "Hehehe, Ein likes Funneh~" I glare at Gold, Aphmau and KC giggle.