Chapter 11

Funneh POV:
Katelyn's party is today! Me, Gold and the boys went to the mall for outfits or dresses. Gold decided to wear a... gold dress with bunny ears, she made me... wear bunny ears too. I'll wear a light blue shirt with a wolf on it, blue jeans and blue shoes. I just hope no guy will stare at me at the party. The guys will pick us up, Ein has a car, so he drives us "How do I look Funneh?" Gold does a spin "Fabulous as always" we do one selfie and she posts it on Instagram as 'Ready for Easter party!' "The boys are about to come here. Let's put the ears on!" I whine "Come on Funneh!" I put them on. The doorbell rings, I open it "Hey guys!" Jax laughs "Are you really going to wear ears?" I say "Gold made me." Ryder says "You two look cute." Ein is staring at me "Ein, dude, you're drooling." he shakes his head "I want to take a pic guys." the 3 get ready for the picture. I snap a picture, then post it 'The trio came to pick us up!' "Okay, everyone in the car!" I lock the door. I sit in front with Ein, Gold sits in back in middle "When did you get driving license??" he says "In winter break. I was lucky, because it didn't snow." he is driving slowly. I get a text message:
A: Hey Funneh! Happy Easter! I saw the posts on Instagram.
F: Thanks! You too! How are you?
A: I'm good! I'm celebrating with Evan and Kyran today.
F: How is Kyran?
A: He's much better than before. Gosh he really was depressed. I never saw him like that.
F: Neither did I. How is Taro?
A: He is good, but still didn't move on from... you know who...
F: I know who you mean...
A: By the way, who is who from your post? Which boy is which?
F: Ein is the one with blue hair, Jax is the one with green hair and Ryder is the one with reddish-brown hair.
A: They do look like a trio, just like me and the boys.
F: You got a point. I hope you have fun back home.
A: You too at the party. I hope no one will stare at you, because you are my bunny~
F: ALEC! SHUT UP!
A: Haha! Talk to you later!
F: See ya!
My face is entirely red "Did something happen?" I say "I was texting Alec and he said I'm his bunny." Gold laughs, I can see Ein with eyes wide "Ein, focus on the road!" a car is about to hit us. I cover my eyes "WATCH WHERE YOU ARE DRIVING WEREWOLF!!" he spits "Dude what the heck?" Ein yells "He's the jerk! He wanted to crash into us!" he growls. I hold his hand "He calmed down" he inhales "Thanks..." we get to the party safety. He parks where other cars are "We arrived guys!" we get out of car "Who will knock on the door?" Ein offers, but before he does that, the door opens "Hey guys!! You made it!!" we enter. The party is huge, everyone is dancing like crazy, some are even in the backyard "I like the bunny ears. Is there no tail?" I blush "It was a bit too much..." Gold finds Cadenza and goes to chat with her "Food table!" the trio runs there, leaving me all alone. I find Aph "Hey shortie!" she makes a pouty face. When she sees it's me, she jumps "Oh it's you Funneh. What's up?" I say "The sky" we laugh at the joke "Where are the others?" I say "Around" I hear the pitchy voice "Aphmau~Senpai, 30 more cupcakes are ready!!" she looks at me "Be right back. I'll bring you one with blueberries." she runs to kitchen, I am alone once again, so I get myself some punch "Hey there cutie~" I turn around "Looks like 2 bunnies came to the party and I got this one in sight~" brown hair, red eyes, pale skin and a werewolf "Are you Balto...?" he smirks "I am honored to know that you heard about me. I know that you are one of the exchanged students." he kisses my hand "Umm, did you get invited?" he says "Nah. I managed to sneak in with my friends. How about you and me go somewhere private and talk~" I don't know how to refuse nicely, I can't slap him or I will make a scene "She came with me. Walk away or I'll throw you out the window!" Ein saved me. He is holding me with his arm on shoulders "Well well well, the Omega decided to show up and saves the bunny. Too late for that, she is coming with me~" Ein growls and holds me tight "Balto, out of my house!! You were not invited!!" Katelyn kicks him out "Thanks..." she says "No problem. You're safe." I sigh in relief "Are you okay Funneh...? Did he hurt you?" I say "I'm okay, just a bit scared." he takes me out "What did he say?" I say "He just flirted... too much" Ein's mad "We're not allowed to break windows anymore at school, I'll fight him when the break is over." I ask "He called you Omega. Why?" he sighs "He um... well you know Alpha is leader of werewolves. The Omega is the weak." I frown "But you're not weak!" he says "I don't fight without a reason. Jax and Ryder always defend me." I say "Who decided to make you Omega?" he says "No one. Balto just decided to call me that, then the word spread. Aph hated it, but she couldn't do anything. She is the first human Alpha." I hug him "I'm sorry that you are bullied..." silence is between us. Eventually, he hugs me "I am happy that I met you and Gold. I... never knew there were nice girls like you." we stay like this for a while "Ein and Funneh, the couple of the day!" I see Katelyn taking a picture, we part from the hug "You two are adorable." she goes back inside, me and Ein are 2 tomatoes at the face as we got caught hugging each other like a cute couple.