Chapter 10

Funneh POV:
"Haha! I won!" Ein has a victory dace "You cheated!! You always cheat!!" he says "I won fair and square." I clap for his victory "You defend him?" I shrug "I think he won in the right way." I get the cards "Let's watch a movie." Gold goes to get popcorn, I go with her "It's fun. I never hanged out with meif'was or werewolves before." I say "Neither did I. They are funny, especially when they jump through window. Meif'was like things like cats." I get a bowl "KC was playing with a ball of yarn at P.E.
last week. She looked cute tho." we go back up "We have popcorn and sodas. Who is ready for a movie??" Jax has a CD in his hand "We will watch Suicide Squad." I sit on the floor next to Gold.

*Time skip*
It's 2 am and no one is sleeping. Good thing we are on spring vacation or we would be zombies at school "Let's do a prank to the neighbors. We can throw toilet paper at their house." Ein yawns "Lame. Wait, is it 1st April??" we look at our phones and it says it's 1st April "Oh God, it's April Fool's day. I always get pranked and fail on my pranks." I pat Ryder on the back "How about we set a ghost and a wall saying 'You just got tricked! April Fool's day!' on it." I say "That is a great idea! How are we going to get a ghost and a wall??" Jax says "I can get the ghost I used for last Halloween. About the wall, I'm not so sure." Ryder says "I can get a fake wall from a shop and we can write on it." I look at Gold "If we get in trouble, it'll be your fault." Ein says "We won't. We know the neighbors next door. There lives a guy and goes to our school. He likes to prank people. Last year he got us." Gold asks "What did he do??" Jax says "He poured a giant bucket of cold water on us. We were lucky to not get a cold, but we had to stay at the nurse for a few hours. We didn't miss a lot." I shiver at the thought of being wet of cold water "This year, we are going to prank him back. Let's prepare guys!!"

*Before dawn*
"Soooo when the ghost will activate?" Ryder says "When he will step out of the house. I can't wait to see his face." we go back inside. I yawn "Let's take a nap. We stayed all night after all." Ein carries me upstairs and puts me in my sleeping bag. We all sleep peacefully, until we hear a scream. I'm the first to wake up "Guys, you heard that...?" we look through window and laugh. Jax opens the window, then yells "HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY NEIGHBOR!!!" the guy sees us and yells "I DESERVED IT, SINCE I GOT YOU LAST YEAR." I close the window "That was hilarious. Best prank ever. I remember when I made a prank on Gold with-" I stop "With?" I sigh "Nevermind" I take a deep breath as I remember Valerie. Ein hugs me, it is like he knows if I am sad "Are you 2 excited for Katelyn's party? It's gonna be epic!!!" Ryder does a dance motion "We got invitations. I wonder how did she have time to make so many cards. Did someone help her?" Ein says "She has three younger brothers. Being the only girl in the family is tough." I ask "What about her mother...?" they bite their lip "It's rumored that she left. A mother leaving her children is a mom without a heart." we agree "The party is tomorrow. How will you girls dress with?" I say "A t-shirt and jeans. Gold would be the one with the best outfit, considering that fashion is her friend for any party and holiday. What am I saying? It's her friend for everything." she giggles "That's true. Not only am I good for girls' fashion, but I got better at boys' fashion." Ein says "Are you a friend of Cadenza?? You both are like the same person." I sigh "Yep. She has been at our house a few times and the 2 dressed me like a doll." Gold smirks "I have pictures." I stop her before she shows them the pictures "Awww you look so cute Funneh!" I cross my arms "Um Ein?" Ein looks like he fell in love with the pictures as his tail is wagging "I think the Cupidon's arrow hit him." Jax and Ryder laugh "Earth to blue!!!"

Ein POV:
I shake my head as I hear blue "Huh?" Jax says "You've been in your world. A Cupidon's arrow hit you once you saw the pictures." I smile nervously "Sorry Funneh, but you look cute in a dress." she looks down blushing "Can I keep a picture?" Gold nods "Dude if you will kiss the picture everyday, I'll consider you a yandere." I punch Ryder on the shoulder "Ouch" I say "I want to keep it for my high school album. Everyone has one." I stick my tongue out "Okay okay we get it Ein." I go to the kitchen to make waffles "I know what jam the two want, I don't know the girls' taste. I will just ask them." I hear Jax "Thank you for helping me with breakfast." I smile "Anything for a friend, even tho you can't cook. Neither I can cook." I serve on 5 plates "Girls, what jam?" I help Jax take out 3 jars "Blueberries" Gold says "Lemons" Jax takes out one more jar "You and Ein like blueberry jam." my cheeks turn pink "They look delicious." I look at Funneh, she looks back, then we start an eating contest "Funneh! Are you serious?" I finish "I won!" I drink a glass of water "You're a werewolf, of course you won!" I do a small victory dance "Can we just eat in peace??" I roll my eyes smiling "Ok 'miss Gold'." me and Funneh chuckle.