Chapter 12

Funneh POV:
Omg omg omg omg I can't believe she did this!! Katelyn took pictures of us, now they are all over the internet. If Alec will see them, he will go crazy! I need to do something! "Funneh relax. I'm sure he will understand." "I hope! You know how jealous he can get! He might come here and strangle Ein to death!" "He isn't like that. Don't be so dramatic." I sigh "I'll go take a walk." I exit the house. I never thought to say hi to the other neighbors. Maybe me and Gold can bring them some fruits or a homemade pie. I get a call, I look to see and... oh boy, it's Alec. I answer.
F: Hello?
A: WHO IS THAT GUY? WHY WAS HE HUGGING YOU?
F: Ow... Alec he is just a friend!
A: A friend who is trying to steal you from me!
F: Can you stop being so paranoid?
A: Sorry
F: Tell me how are the guys.
A: Kyran is much better. He can't wait for the date with Gold. Evan started to write songs.
F: Oooo really? I would like to listen when he is finished.
A: And me, I am waiting for summer to come. I want to go to the beach.
F: Same! Last year was amazing!
A: Shoot, I need to go. I'll talk to you later Funneh.
F: Ok! Bye Alec!
A: Bye!
I hang up and continue walking. I go to the house behind Aph's and knock on the door. A lady opens the door "Hi there! My name is Funneh! I'm one of the exchanged students from Yandere High." "Oh! Hello dear! Come on in!" I enter the house "Honey, look who we have here! She is one of the new girls. She came-" a knock is heard. The lady opens the door again "Gold!" "Sorry, I wanted to come too. Hello miss!" "She is Gold." "Nice to meet you girls. I am mr. Ro'Meave. You can call me Garte. She is my wife, Zianna." "You two are so adorable! You are like 2 macarons!" "Zianna, not every kid with dyed hair is like a macaron. Sorry for my wife." we giggle "Our sons are in the yard if you want to see them." we thank mr. Ro'Meave and go to the backyard. We get shocked as we see the 3 boys "Well well well well well. Look who decided to visit us." how come we didn't notice that?? Garroth looks like Garte and Zane looks like Zianna, but their eyes are switched "You two look like your parents." "Thank you" "And Vylad..." I stop myself from talking "You have... pretty eyes!" and Gold saves me from awkwardness "Would you like some cookies? I baked them with mom." he is offering us cookies "Thanks" "Ugh... why are you two here?" "Zane, please stop being so rude." "Um, is he emo?" "Yep. He thinks the sun will burn him like a vampire." "Shut up!" "So Gold, I see you like fashion. Mind if you show me some of the latest outfits~?" "Why of course prince charming~" is she... is she flirting? "Hey Funneh, would you like to see my room?" "Sure Vylad" he leads the way "This is my room! I got some candles for meditating." "Why?" "Sometimes, you need time to relax to forget about the negative energy." that was deep "Allow me Funneh to show you the way to the world of peace." I sit on the floor. He places candles "Ok. Close your eyes and think about your happy place." "My happy place?" "It is the place where your dreams live. The place where your happy thoughts are. You are the master of the place." ok he sounds like a hippie "Okay, I have my eyes closed." "Breath in, breath out." I don't understand this "So what now?" "Don't think about anything else. Just be in your happy place." I think about snacks, Gold, our friends, Aph, Ein... wait Ein?? Why have I been thinking so much about him lately? He is cute and all but- DID I JUST SAY HE'S... oh god I said he's CUTE! What am I going to do? "You're stressing. Whatever you are thinking about, let it slide." I need to let it slide "See? Meditation always helps" "It sure does..." I hear the door "Garroth, I told you! Knock before you enter my room. You will break doors like mom in the future." "I won't baby brother. Funneh, your girl friend is the queen of fashion." "I know. She will be someone one day." "She is like Cadenza." "Her hair is like on fire. It's hot and fabulous." "Oh, you met her?" "Of course! She and Gold immediately became sisters of fashion. They would like to work together in future." "That is not bad at all." "Where is Gold?" Gar is about to answer, but we hear some argument "And of course Zane had to start a fight." "I'll go stop it now." I go to the kitchen "Gold, let's go home." "Don't you want to stay for lunch? You just got here few minutes ago." "We're fine mrs. Ro'Meave. Thank you for cookies tho." we wave and leave the house "I wanted to give that emo guy a lesson to not mess with fashion!" "Stop being a drama queen Gold. He just sees the world differently. Also, why did you... flirt with Garroth?" "I was just happy that he wanted my help. I know I got a date with Kyran and I'm not going to abandon him." "Good" we get inside "I am in the mood for some sushi. Want sushi Funneh?" "Aphmau talked about a good place, they also deliver. I don't remember the number tho." I search on my phone "Is this one?" I show her the site "That one. I remember about the japanese sign they have." she dials their number and orders, I get on the couch and watch some comedy series.