Chapter 8

Funneh POV:
This month at Phoenix Drop High was great, me and Gold got great friends, I getting close with Ein, he's really nice. Easter is coming, everyone decorates for the occasion, even the school. We will do activities instead of classes "It will be fun painting eggs and playing games, right Gold?" she says "Yeah. It is said that we don't need to wear our uniforms." I say "I'll wear my favorite hoodie." she smirks "The one from the concert where you went with Alec?" I blush "When will she stop teasing me? How can I tease her back??" I say "You should find a cute dress for your date with Kyran~" she blushes "Gotcha!!" I get ready for the school "I will eat my favorite bowl of cereal." I pour in my bowl some cereals. I hear the doorbell

Gold POV:
"I'll go get it." I open the door "Hi Ein!" Ein goes towards Funneh to hug her "Morning...?" I look at her with a grin "Ein, did you drink a love potion?" he says "Nope~" he gives me a present "I wanted to give you the present early." I smile "Thank you Ein!" I open it and gasp "It's the perfume I always wished since last year!" Funneh comes to look at it "How did you get the perfume for Gold? It's expensive! Last year, all the girls were crazy for it." Ein says "Mom is the boss of the perfume company. I told her that you wanted this perfume and she gave me one. The girls prefer the new one now. She tries to give the rest as gifts to some people. They can't go to waste." I hug him "Thank you so much!" he chuckles and hugs me "You are my friend, you deserve it. I'll give you both belgian chocolate next week, the best one." I go to my room to put it somewhere "Funneh, for you I got the greatest surprise." I think "He likes her for sure." I go back "Let's eat you two."

*Later at school*
Funneh POV:
Everyone is really styled today, I don't know why some girls wear dresses, it is not that hot. I got dressed in jeans, a hoodie and sneakers "You look nice." I look at Ein "Thanks" without noticing, he is holding my hand, but I let it slide "Look guys, they have chocolate cake. It looks delicious." Ein looks at it with disgust "Right, werewolves cannot eat chocolate." he says "I prefer blueberry cake." I gasp "I love blueberry cake!" I have a big smile "You like everything, I mean everything with blueberries." I giggle. We get a piece of cake each, we try to find free seats "Hey guys!" I see Aph waving at us, with her are Teony, Katelyn and... uh oh... "Funneh, isn't that the guy from the mall??" Ein says "If he asks, I'll cover you." we sit with them "This is my friend Garroth." we wave "Wait a minute, have I seen you before?" we shake heads "I did! At the mall!" Ein says "They were with me at the mall. Maybe you saw other girls." he says "No, I am pretty sure I saw- ... I saw you at the mall!! You girls were spying one and my brothers!!" I panic "No we weren't!! We were buying just buying clothes like any teenager! Why would we spy on you?" he smirks "I'm pretty handsome for ladiess to spy on me\" he gets hit on the shoulder from Aph "Maybe they were eavesdropping by accident. You and Zane always get in an argument." Gold says "We were" Aph says "See? They didn't mean it." I sigh "We got curious. I went in Gold's cabin... when you moved the curtain, we ran as you saw, but also threw the money at the cashier for the outfits." I get more nervous "I also saw a vlog or two of yours. I liked the one in which you went at camp with the 3. I forgot their names." I say "Draco, Lunar and Rainbow. We are the Krew." Ein says "I would blush a bit if I would know I am the only guy of the crew of girls." I laugh "There is no shame to be a guy in a group of girls or a girl in a group of boys." I agree with Gold "Are you 3 excited for Easter? Katelyn will throw a party!" Katelyn says "My friends are invited." she gives us invitations "My dad will be away with my brothers, so I can throw the party." Ein asks "Can I pick you girls up?" Gold says "Sure!" I say "You can" we eat our cakes. When we finish, the bell rings "Painting eggs time!" we run to art class. The teacher comes after 5 minutes "Ok class, since Easter is coming, today you will paint on eggs. Some are real, some are not." we grab an egg "The real ones have a spell on them so they won't break, in case you drop them. Choose the colors and start painting. You have the class to do it." I start painting it in blue, So I chose a darker blue and Gold chose a type of gold "Is it dark?" she says "No, it's middle." I shrug "Hey Funneh, do you think dark blue and silver match good?" I look at his egg "Yeah, they are perfect colors of the night." I grab the second egg and make it a dog egg "It's cute" I pet him, he likes it. I can see KC using light pink and makes kitty egg, I am not surprised, because she is a cat girl "Do you see that girl?" Ein points at another cat girl next to KC. She has lilac hair with yellow highlights and oliver green eyes "That's Michi. She is Kawaii~Chan's best friend. They aren't separated, not even for a minute. Are you like them?" Gold says "We can be separated for a day." I nod "For a night would be weird." Ein says "No worries girls, I understand. Speaking of that, I want you to meet my two best friends after school." Gold says "Alright. How about we hang out all 5 of us?" I agree "I like the idea. We can go see a movie and do a sleepover." I say "Let's do it."