Chapter 5 : Wh.. What? With who?!

-At Home-
MY POV
_______

"Mom I'm home!" I yelled as I took of my shoes.
"Why are you so late today?" Mom said emotionless.
"I'm sorry, I got detention from being late to school, why are you so sad mom?" I asked as I went towards me.
"Sarang ah, I'm really sorry." She answered while giving me a hug.
"Mom what's wrong?" I asked worriedly.
"For the family's sake, you're getting into an arranged marriage." Mom said with teary eyes.
"MOM? WHAT? I'm still in school mom!" I cried. I can't believe it.
"Sarang do it for the family please. This guy is very wealthy and handsome. I think you will like him."
"We.. Well, if it's for the family, I'll do it." I said. I'd do anything for my mom and I, that includes marrying a total stranger.
"Thank you honey. Get ready alright? They're coming in an hour time." Mom said.
"What? That fast?" I said and sprinted to my room.
When I got to my room. I pushed myself onto my bed, dug my head in the pillow and cried out loud.
I couldn't believe I'm getting married.

______________________________

SEHUN POV
__________

"Sehun come inside my office now." Dad said.
"Yeah yeah got it." I replied.
As I entered,
"What is it, Dad?"
"You're getting into an arrange marriage." He said seriously.
"DAD!!!!!! WHAT!!!!!! What about my career???????!!!!!" I yelled.
"Don't worry, Mr Lee Soo Man has already confirmed about this. Anyways. This is an order."
"But but bbuttttt dad!!!"
" NO BUTS. GO GET READY. WE'RE MEETING THEM IN AN OVER. DRESS NICELY." He warned.
"Urghh, fine!!!!" I replied.
I marrying now? This age? That fast? Thanks a lot dad!!! URGH.
I just stormed into my room and randomly picked a suit. I then did my hair nicely cause I didn't want to ruin my image.
"Sehun hurt up! We're leaving now!" I heard Dad yell.
Psh. Time to meet my 'wife'.

_________________________
MY POV
________

After crying for a good half an hour, I got up and started changing. I found the most perfect dress I could. I finally decided to wear a light baby pink topless dress which goes down until the above the knees with a darker shade of pink ribbon around my waist. Then for my makeup, I decided to use extra concealer to cover my puffy eyes from crying and a light pink lipstick.
I went out of my room and went to my mom.
" Mom I'm ready, how do I look?" I forcefully let out a smile.
"Oh my gosh Sarang, you're so beautiful! You've finally grown into a beautiful woman!" Mom cried. "Now let's sit here and wait shall we ?" I nodded.

_________________________
MEANWHILE OVER AT CHANYEOL's
CHANYEOL'S POV
_____________
-At The Dorm-
Everyone in the dorm was relaxing at the TV Area. I didn't know why everyone was hating on Sarang so much.
"Guys, why do you hate Sarang so much?" I asked.
"To be honest, we don't know, we just copied what to cold guy, Sehun did." Lay said and everyone nodded.
"We should be nicer to her." Tao added.
"Yeah, I kinda feel sorry for her for being so mean." Lay said.
"Why don't we find a day to apologize to her?" I asked and everyone nodded and cheered. I feel so happy.
"Where's Sehun?" I questioned. Everyone shrugged.
_________________________________

MY POV

~Ring Ring~
"Mom the door!" I yelled. Mom was at the kitchen preparing her famous kimchi spaghetti.
"I'm coming!!!" Mom yelled. She rushed out to the door and opened it with her apron on. I couldn't help but to let out a small laugh.
"Good evening Mr Oh! And Mr Oh's son! Wah, you're so handsome! Alright come on in!" Mom exclaimed. She seems pretty excited.
I stood up and adjusted my dress. And when I lifted up my head I saw Sehun. Oh Sehun. *Wait. No. It can't be. I'm marrying to the cold guy? Oh Sehun?!*
I could see that his expression was shocked as well but he tried act cool. He did look extremely handsome in that suit and the way he comb up his hair. But unfortunately, he'll never like a girl like me.
"Er..er Good evening Mr and Mrs Oh. Good evening Sehun.' I greeted politely.
"Oh my , good evening my darling, you look absolutely wonderful!" Mrs Oh exclaimed.
"Good evening! It's a pleasure to meet you! Sehun have some manners!" Mr Oh said.
"Good evening Mrs Lee and Sarang." He said and rolled his eyes.
"Let's go to the dining area!" Mom suggested and we all nodded. I was sitting infront of Sehun, his face emotionless again.
"Wow! Mrs Lee! Your spaghetti is amazing! Right Sehun?" Mrs Oh nudged Sehun.
"Ah yes, it's delicious." He said with a slight smile but quickly became normal.
"Anyways, the main reason we're here today is to tell you guys something." Mr Oh said.
"You guys are getting into an arranged marriage!" Mom squealed.
The adults were having a great time enjoying and chatting while Sehun and I were being silent.
*Im glad there're having a good time.*
_____________________________
SEHUN'S POV
___________
As I got out of the car, I saw that we were infront of a small house. *Great, I'm marrying a poor child?*
As I entered with my parents, I saw a girl. When she looked up. She was Sarang. Lee Sarang.
I was literally screaming on the inside.
She was wearing a pink dress which looked good on her. * No, she's not pretty. She's just another poor kid who's marrying me for my money.*
-During Dinner-
Our parents were having a splendid time talking whereas her and I were just staring at our plates.
"Mom, dad, Mrs Lee, can I bring my 'wife' out for a walk?" I asked. I wanted to get things straight with her.
"Of course you can! Go ahead!" They exclaimed and I saw Sarang gulped which made me smirk.
___________________________________________________

MY POV

He wants to talk to me? Why? And he called me his wife? I secretly blushed and also gulped down my saliva because I was scared. He's not normal. He has issues. To me anyways.
At the park, we were walking. I took a seat on the bench and he did as well.
"Where's your dad?" He asked.
I didn't want to tell him about my dad. I just didn't feel so close to talk about family stuff yet so I just kept silent.
"Fine, don't say anything." He scoffed.
*Urgh!*
"W..Why are we out here?" I asked.
"I'm gonna get things clear with you about the marriage. Don't tell anyone about it except for EXO. In school, don't act like you know me. Got it? " He asked and walked away, leaving me alone.
At that time. I really felt like crying.