Chapter 6 : Breaking The News To Exo

MY POV

I woke up from the ray of sunlight that was shining toward me through the glass window.
Oh yea, my pillow is wet because I cried all night thinking why does he hate me that much. No Sarang, clear that thought away. New Day, New Memories!
I made my way to the bathroom.
Today, I wore a plain white tee with my varsity jacket over it and a black skinny jeans. For shoes, I went with my baby pink sneakers.
I made my way downstairs and stuffed the pancakes into my mouth which was prepared by mom.
Then I went out, and walked to school! As I was about to walk, a black shiny Lamborghini stopped infront of me, and the driver's seat window opened. It was Sehun.
"Get in."
Without any words, I quickly went in because I didn't want to test his temper.
Throughout the drive it was silent when,
"Don't think I'm doing this for you, my parents made me too." He said.
I just nodded silently. Unknowingly, a couple droplets of tears rolled down my cheeks. I quickly wiped them away and turned the opposite site.

SEHUN'S POV

Is she crying? Why? URGH never mind, I don't even care.

MY POV

I knew he wanted me to not know him in school, so I wanted to get off the car and walk there.
"Sehun. You can drop me here now. You wouldn't want people seeing us together, am I right?" I asked silently.
He just stopped his car and I went off, walking.
*sigh*

-During Lunch-

I was munching alone on some tortilla barbecue flavored chips when EXO came, except for Sehun. I'm really scared of them, except for Chanyeol.
"Hi Sarang!" Chanyeol beamed happily.
I just lightly smiled.
"Em, Sarang, EXO has something to say to you."
"We're sorry for being so mean to you. Will you forgive us and be our friends? EXO asked.
At that time, I felt really happy. It was all thanks to Chanyeol.
"Yes and yes." I replied softly and they cheered wildly. Except for Chanyeol, he knows something's going on with me.
"Hey, can we sit here?" He asked and I nodded.
"What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked.
"It's...it's nothing." I mumbled.
"Come on, tell us!!!" Tao pouted showing his aegyo.
"Yeah tell us!" Luhan added and everyone did as well.
"I'm being put into an arranged marriage."
Everyone froze.
And slowly, my tear dripped down.
"It's alright." Chanyeol said, patting my back. EXO gave me a reassuring smile. I really felt happy that they were there for me.
"Who is it?" Kai asked.
"It's....... Oh Sehun."
"WHAT" Everyone shouted.
Chanyeol was the fierce one, he even slammed his fist on the table which made people stare at us.
"Uh sorry guys, continue eating!" Kris shouted out and they did so.
"What? You? With Sehun? But you're so sweet... And Sehun is so...so... Cold." Chanyeol said.
"No, it's alright, I'm..I'm fine." I said with a soft smile.
"Tell us if he does something bad to you, okay?" Tao asked and everyone nodded their heads.
"Ookay." I chuckled, they were being really kind.
"U..ugh, lunch's over. Let's go." I said and we all went to our respective classes.