Chapter 30 : Field Trip

MY POV

"Oppa, have you packed all your stuffs yet?" I asked while zipping my luggage.

"Yeap, let's go Jagi!" He helped me to carry my luggage.

In School

"Alright students, for this trip, we are training you to be young ladies and gentlemen, so your partner must be a different gender from you! Everything you do will be with your partner, like sit in the bus, sleeping in the tent and playing games! Now pair up!" Ms Kim clapped the hands.

Exo started groaning because they had to choose an annoying fangirl to be their partner.

I pretended to walk away from Sehun.

"Yah, where are you going?" He asked.

I turned around, " Did you not hear the teacher? We have to look for our partners!"

"I thought you're going to be my partner jagi." He pouted and looked down.

"Haha, arraseo arraseo, I was just kidding oppa." I ran over to him and hugged him.

"Alright, let's get to the bus!" Ms Kim shouted.

I say beside the window while Sehun sat beside me.

SEHUN'S POV

I was talking to Lu when suddenly I felt a weight on my shoulder. I turned around to see Sarang sleeping soundly.

I looked at her.

She was beautiful.

I touched her face and whispered,

"Sleep tight, saranghae jagi."

MY POV

I felt someone poking me, I woke up and rubbed my eyes.

"Jagi, we're here." Sehun smiled at me.

"We're here? Yippee!!!" I stomped my foot in joy.

"Haha, you're so cute jagi."

"Hehe, enough of the sweet talk, let's go." I blushed.

"Alright, now partners, please come and collect your keys and check in to your room!" Ms Kim announced.

Once we entered our dorm, it was really cozy and nice. Mostly everything was made out of wood, there was one toilet with two sinks, one TV, one refrigerator, and one... bed.

Wait, what?!

Even though me and Sehun started sleeping in one bed, I felt a little nervous sleeping together here.

"Yah, what's wrong jagi? You've been standing here for 5 minutes already." He asked.

"There's only one bed...." I said slowly.

"Huh? What's wrong? We always sleep in one bed at home." He winked.

"Yah!" I whacked his arm. "Even though we do..." I blushed at that statement. "It feels different here because, I don't know... it's not at home maybe?"

"Haha, arraseo, don't worry i won't so anything to you, if you don't want me to." He smirked and I blushed like crazy.

-

"Alright, let's start with our first activity! Please partner up! Alright, so now, the partners have to tie one of their legs together and run all the way to the finishing line, the losers must do something embarrassing!"

"You ready jagi?" Sehun asked.

"Yes! Fighting! We can do this!"

"3,2,1 GO!" Miss Kim blew the whistle.

We started running as fast as we could with our legs tied together, I couldn't help by laughing while running, suddenly my leg couldn't keep on with Sehun's and I fell.

"Ouch!" I winced.

"Jagi, are you alright?" He helped me get up.

"Yeah, I think I'll be fine, let's go! We're almost there!" I struggled.

"No, you're not fine! You swollen your ankle! Let's just walk okay?" He asked and I nodded.

He put my arm around his neck and started awaking while I limped, and we, were the losers.

"The losers are..... Sehun and Sarang!" Ms Kim said.

Oh gosh, we have to do something embarrassing!

"Sehun, please do something sweet to Sarang!" The students all shouted.

He lifted me up bridal style and everyone started cheering, he then pecked my cheeks and brought me to the dorm, I blushed madly.