Chapter 12 : New House

MY POV

When we arrived at our house, or so called mansion, my eyes almost popped out and my jaw dropped. It was huge!
Then, I heard Sehun saying,
"Psh, only you haven't seen these types of houses." He whispered. Even though he whispered, it was loud enough for me to hear, he then rolled his eyes.
Then, I took out my heavy luggage and bags. We walked to our door with Sehun infront of me. Then he unlocked the door, suddenly he turned behind. Is he going to help me with my bags?
He said, "I left my phone."
Hold it in Lee Sarang, don't cry, stay strong! Again, don't get your hopes high.

Then, when I reached 'our' bedroom, there was only one bed! My jaw dropped.
"What are you surprised about? You're sleeping on the couch and I'm sleeping on the bed. No skin ships." He stated.

How can someone be that rude? A girl needs her beauty sleep!
I just nodded my head silently.
Then, my phone vibrated. It was a message from Chanyeol!

From: Silly Goose
To: Sarang
Hey! We're coming over to your new house now!

A smile formed on my lips.
"Sehun, EXO's coming over." I said to him who was laying on the bed.
He just ignored me.

I went to the kitchen which was the size of my old house. I started cooking burgers for everyone. I got really excited because EXO was coming which means Chanyeol is!

Then, after 15 minutes, the door bell rang. I went over and got it.
"Sarang!" Tao pulled me into a hug.
Then everyone did as well.
"Hey guys!" I replied.
"How's your new house?" Kris asked.
"It's huge!" I said and they chuckled.
"Cute." Chanyeol ruffled my hair.

Then they entered and sat on the couch.
"Hmm! What's that delicious smell?" Xiumin asked with his nose up in the air.
"I made burges for everyone!"
"Yayyyyy!" Everyone cheered.

"Hold on, Sehun's upstairs, I'm going to call him now." I said while they watched TV.

-Upstairs-

I opened the door to see a peaceful Sehun sleeping.

"Sehun, wake up. EXO is here." I nudged him softly.
"Hmmm,..." He mumbled.
"Sehun.... Sehun... Sehun....."
"WHAT!!!!???" He shouted which startled me.
"Um, EXO is here already." I said softly, scared.
"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ILL GO. HAPPY NOW???!!!!" He yelled and stormed out.
I tried my best to hold in my tears.

"Woah, what happened maknae?" Suho asked as Sehun walked down, ruffling his own hair.
"Nothing." He scoffed.
"Hey, here's a tip, treat your wife better, she doesn't deserve it." Tao said and they all nodded.
"Whatever." He replied and took a seat.

I slowly went down, headed to kitchen and brought out the burgers to the dining area.
"Guys, burgers ready."

"Woohooooo!"

Haha, they sure love food!

I sat on the end of the table and Chanyeol sat on my other side, while Sehun sat infront of me.
Then, in a second, we started stuffing the burgers into our mouths, suddenly a piece of fries was infront of me. I turned my head and saw Chanyeol holding it.

"Aaahhhhh!"

I opened my mouth shyly because the EXO's were looking.
"There you go. You should eat more. You're too skinny." He ruffled my hair.

SEHUN'S POV

Arghhh seriously?! They're being all lovely dovey infront of her husband? Park Chanyeol, you are going to get it!!!

MY POV

After they all left, I cleaned the dishes, took a shower, and went to our bedroom. I already saw Sehun sleeping on the bed.
I sighed and went to the couch. I couldn't find any extra blankets, so I brave through the night, shivering.

SEHUN'S POV

In the middle of the night, I woke up due to the coldness, even though I had a thick fury blanket over it. I went over to the door to switch on the heater. Then, my eyes looked over to the couch and I saw Sarang sleeping while trembling. I went closer and saw that even her lips were shaking. She did not have a blanket or anything covering her. It's already cold for me so it must be way colder for her. Pabo, she should've took an extra blanket. I took out an extra blanket from the shelf and put it over her. I went back to my bed and soon drifted of to sleep.
I feel like I'm starting to like Sarang more and hate Jessica more. Oh no, what should I do? Which decision is right?