Chapter 24 : Memories

-AUTHOR'S POV-

-ONLY EXO IS LEFT IN THE ROOM-

The boys are now looking at Sehun. Some with a sad face, some with a disappointed one, and some with an angry face.

"Why are all of you looking at me like that?" Sehun asked while throwing a grape into his mouth.

"DO YOU REALLY NOT REMEMBER SARANG?!" Chanyeol screamed.

"Calm down Chanyeol." Suho said.

"Do you really not remember Sarang?" D.O sighed.

"Er. no?" Sehun answered confusedly.

The boys went out without saying a word.

SEHUN'S POV

Who in the world is Sarang to me? Why does the boys want me to remember her so much?

Wait, why do I have a ring on my fourth finger. I'm not even married...

Could this be related to Sarang?

I shut my eyes tightly and started trying my best to remember.

*Shoving the ring*

Am I really married? Why do I feel like I remember myself shoving a ring into someone else's finger? I'm going crazy!

Once again, I closed my eyes.

"500,000 USD."

What is 500,000 USD? Sigh.

-At Night-

I couldn't stop thinking for the whole night. I decided to call my best friend for help.

"Yeobsaeyo?"

"Lu, can you come here?"

"Okay sure."

-When He Reached-

"What's wrong Hunnie?" Luhan asked.

"Sigh, who is Sarang? Why do I feel like I'm related to her? Why do I feel like something's wrong? Lu, please help me."

"Sehun. I can't help you find your path in life. You will remember her. I know you will. Just, don't hate her, she's too innocent."

-The Next Day-

"Mr Oh, you can now leave the hospital. Make sure you take care of yourself okay?"

"Yes, thank you doctor." I bowed.

And Lu drove me back to the dorm.

MY POV

"Yeobsaeyo?"

"Sarang, wanna come over to our dorm? Let's hang out!" Chanyeol said.

"Okay! I'll be there!"

I wanted to go to their dorm more because of Sehun. Sigh, I'm sorry for using you Chanyeol. You're a great friend.

I hurriedly wore a white t-shirt, a flannel over and skinny jeans accompanied by converse!

-

"Hey Sarang! You look great today!" Chanyeol showed his wide smile.

"Hehe, thank you. You look good yourself too." I blushed.

As I entered, I saw the boys all hanging around the dorm.

"Hey Sarang!" Tao said while taking selcas.

"Hi Tao oppa." I waved.

"Where's Sehun?" I sat next to Xiumin who was eating a baozi.

"He's inside his room." He said with his mouthful.

"Oh. haha, thanks." I giggled.

"DINNER'S READY!" D.O shouted.

"Sarang, stay for dinner?" Lay asked.

"Erm... okay."

-At The Dinning Table-

I ended up sitting next to the 'giants', Tao and Kris and Sehun is sitting directly infront of me.

"Wow D.O, your noodles are amazing!" I complimented.

"Hehe thank you." He said.

I looked up and I saw Sehun with his blank stare looking at me. I didn't know what to do and panicked so I quickly looked down.

After 10 Minutes

"Hey, you've been looking down the whole time." Kris nudged me with his coolness.

"Yea, dont hide your beauty." Chanyeol said.

"Oh.erm... okay..." I secretly blushed.

And I saw Sehun looking at me again.

Then he said something,

"Ouch, my head hurts, I'm going in now."

SEHUN'S POV

Whenever I look at her, I feel like my mind is telling me something. I sense something in her innocent eyes.

What's happening?

Who are you, Lee Sarang?

A/N:

Please go read my newest fanfic staring Kai called 'It Started With That One Night Stand'
Thank you!😘