Chapter 32 : Field Trip 3

AUTHOR'S POV

The next day, when Sarang woke up, Sehun wasn't inside the dorm, he left already. She sighed. She didn't even know what she did wrongly.

When she got done preparing, she went out and the first thing that entered her eye sight was, Sehun was laughing together with Irene, her heart shattered into a million pieces.

"Hey, are you alright?" Chanyeol suddenly popped out.

She didn't answer and instead continued looking at the scene.

Chanyeol followed her eye sight and saw what Sarang was looking at and he nodded in understanding.

"Let's go." Sarang said, inhaling heavily and wiping away her tears.

Meanwhile for Sehun, he wasn't having a good time being with Irene, he missed being with Sarang but he hated seeing her with other guys. She was cheating on him, he was hurt too.

-

"Alright, so today is our last day so we will be having a major activity!" Ms Kim cheered.

Some students jumped in joy while some groaned.

"So, we will hand you a map to share with your partners and there's this ribbon stuck on trees or hiding somewhere, you students have to find it! The first one to reach with 10 ribbons and the losers will have to sleep in a tent outside together!"

MY POV

As the activity started, I just silently followed behind Sehun, he was having the map.

After 10 minutes of walking, we still haven't found anything yet.

"A..are we going to right way?" I mumbled and he stopped walking.

"You didn't have to follow me. Actually, don't follow me." he said and left.

I stood there dumbfounded. Did he hate me that much?

I started walking by myself and I managed to find 5.

Out of the sudden, I found the day turning dark already, I was found 9 now, one more to go!

Then, a heard a sound behind the bushes, I looked at it, but nothing was there, then, I saw one more flag! I ran over to it, and grabbed it, as I grabbed it, I fell into a large hole and fainted.

The last thing I heard was, "Sarang! Sarang!"

I felt water splashing at my face, when I woke up, it was still night, and I saw Chanyeol and Ms Kim.

"Are you alright?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yea.. did Sehun save me?" I asked.

"It was me." Chanyeol sighed.

"Oh, thank you oppa. Wait, where's my flags?! I need my flags! I found all 10 of them!!!" I started screaming.

"Theres no use Sarang, other people won already, you have to sleep outside today." Miss Kim said.

As I entered the tent, I saw Sehun's back, he was already sleeping.

I sighed before zipping up the tent and laying down beside him.

He was using the blanket so I had nothing.

I braved through the night shivering with tears.

SEHUN'S POV

When I woke up in the morning, I saw Sarang sleeping beside me shivering. I sighed. I didn't like seeing her like this but I couldn't do anything.

I nudged her slowly with my feet.

"Yah." I said.

She stirred in her sleep.

"Yah!" I kicked a little.

When she woke up, she squinted her eyes but when she saw me, she quickly woke up properly.

"S..sehun"

"Move, you're blocking the way." I rolled my eyes.

"I can't take this anymore, why Sehun? Why? Why are you ignoring me?" she cried.

"Excuse me?! You're the one flirting and you're asking me now?" I shouted.

"I did not flirt Sehun! Please Sehun, believe me." She cried.

I just pushed her and walked out.