Ammu wants to play

Though Bhalla was aware of the truth, he still didn't show any resentment towards Ammu and continued to treat him as his own until one day,

Sivagami gets food to feed her sons and whenever she brought the food to Bhalla's mouth, Baahu playfully went in between and ate the food meant for him irking Bhalla.

Bh: Amma ! Why is it that you are only giving him ?? What about me ??

Si: I am feeding both of you equally.. Baahu is smart, he knows how to get what he wants you too try to win him.

Challenged by her, Bhalla tries to defeat Ammu but he keeps winning all the time and finally taking pity on Bhalla, Ammu gives in. Bhalla gets to taste the food.

Si: Ahaan ! Baahu, not fair! Why did you give in ?

A: It's ok amma Bhalla is paapam.

Sivagami smiles proudly at her son who was sacrificing at such a young age.His ego hurt, Bhalla spits the food in his mouth and walks away in a huff inspite Ammu and Sivagami pleading him to return.

This was watched by Bijjala who calls his teary eyed son aside and in the pretext of consoling him, injects hatred towards Ammu and Sivagami.

Bi: Saw that Bhalla.. when I told you you never believed me now you see things happening right before your eyes. Your mother loves him more than you and when it is time she will make him King and then you will have to serve him all your life. Is my Bhalla so worthless that he has to survive on a wretched boy's mercy ? Whatever he is enjoying now is actually yours Bhalla, you deserve those. Listen to nanna, I know the best for you.

Brainwashed by his father Bhalla developed hate for Ammu. He made sure his evil intentions were masked by his benign facade.

A: Kattappa, Bhalla doesn't talk as much or play with me like before. He joins his other friends I feel so left out.

Ka: Don't worry Yuvaraja, maybe he doesn't want you to mingle with all those big boys who will push you down. He will come to you.

Bhalla meets them midway. He feigns a smile at Baahu.

Bh: Come Baahu, let's play.

Ammu's face beams with happiness and he looks up to Kattappa who lets him go with Bhalla. Bhalla takes him to his friends.

"Oh no the ball fell into the pond, Baahu can you go and take it?"

Shaking his head he runs to get the ball when one of them pushes him into the water and presses his feet against the back of his neck. Completely submerged in water, Baahu struggles for air. This is watched by Bhalla with an evil smirk on his face. Kattappa sees this and runs to rescue Baahu. Seeing him the other boys run away. Kattappa lifts him up. Coughing and spurting water, Baahu gasps for air.

Ka: Baahu, are you ok ??

Bhalla pretends to be concerned and crouches down beside Kattappa removing his shawl off and wiping Ammu's head and face.

Bh: Oh dear, Baahu.. are you alright ? Sorry da I didn't notice I was lost in some thoughts.

A: I..I am fine.. It's ok Bhalla..

But Kattappa understood. When he brought up this matter to Sivagami,

Bh: Talli, yuvaraja Bhalla is a nice boy but I am afraid he is being badly influenced by his father. You have to do something so that it doesn't repeat again.