The finale

A: It's ok Veera... leave it...Mahe will..

Veera massages Ammu's legs.

V: No Babaai.. I will only do it he is busy.

After visiting Sanga and her hubby like he always does, Mahe comes to Ammu-Devu's chamber. Seeing his parents reclined on the bed, Mahe sits closer to the footboard and takes Devu's feet on his lap to massage.

D: Mahe..I am fine.. you don't have to..

M: Relax amma.. Veera is pressing nanna's feet let me do yours.

A: Veera, tell us more about yourself..

V: What do I tell baabai... I have not seen my dad's face, my mom passed away immediately after my birth. I had no one. Everyone used to call me fatherless and shun me saying I killed my mother. I used to feel hopeless. If not for my grandfather I don't know what would have become of me.

A: Don't you want to know more about your father ?

V: No Babaai...I don't know if he was good or bad but whatever it is the fact that he disowned my mother and knew he had a son yet didn't come to see or take me is disheartening and tells a lot about him. I don't want to know further.

Ammu, Devuu and Mahe feel bad for Veera but they don't react instead continue listening to him patiently.

V: My life was meaningless until I met you all now I am happy. Mahe is so lucky to have you as his parents.

A: Don't worry Veera, you are also a son to us if you want you can address us as amma and nanna. What say Devasena??

D mv: His father hurt you, called you an orphan while his blood faced the same fate elsewhere...what goes round comes around...

D: I agree Ammu. Veera, you have us as your parents.

V: 😀😀 Really ?? Thank you so much amma and nanna now not only Mahe, you have one more strong and mighty son, Veera!

M: 😁😁

A&D: ☺️☺️

From then on, Veera addresses Ammu-Devu as 'Amma' and 'Nanna'. He gels with everyone but his favourite is his brother Mahe and always sticks to him.

V: Ummah.. ummah.. ummah..

M: Gggrr.. stop it ra not even my wife has kissed me this much. Why do you always cling to me ?? Go, go to someone else.

V: I love you so much Mahe. I had no brothers to love, protect or play with as a kid but now I got you !

M: Abbaa... but this is too much ra... give me a break !!

V: (Sad) Ok fine then I will go away..

M: Oh.. I shouldn't say anything and you'll pull a long face. Ok come, let's go and pluck mangoes for Amma.

Though Mahe feels irritated at times, he accepts the fact that he found a 'bava' in his brother. Ammu and Devu are pleased to see the brotherly bond between the two.

A: Veera is so affectionate and protective.

D: Yes Ammu this is how your brother should have been with you.

A: I'm glad the hatred has ended with our generation. They will surely be exemplary brothers.

Veera is adept in mace like his nanna. If practicing or training soldiers, he is seen playing with the kids and taking them out or bantering with the women.

A: Mahe did you see amma ??

M: Yours or mine ??

A: Both !