Haayina hamsa nava lona

Mahe is disappointed and in frustration he picks his sword.

Av: Sivu, where are you going??

M: Leave me Avanti, today I'll finish this for once and all!! Does that grey hound need to celebrate his anniversary now ?? At this age he is going overboard. If I don't do anything about this tomorrow entire Kingdom will only have his progeny you and I have to die old with one son.

Av: So you are going to kill mavayya??

M: Of course not ! I love my nanna! But I will chop his arrow and come !!

Av: Oh no Sivu ! Plss don't harm him listen to me ... be calm... he is old...

M: Old ah ?? He made 3 at this age !! Made me look old infront of everyone !

Av: Ok we can sort it out in the morning now don't disturb them pls Sivu listen..

M: No Avanti I won't ! My patience has crossed all limits ! Today your Sivudu has become real Sivudu, god of destruction !!

She follows him pleading but he doesn't heed her words and they reach Ammu-Devu's chamber. The guards stop him.

"Yuvaraja.. you are not allowed to.."

But he pushes them aside and barges into the room but no one is there he searches everywhere however no trace of them. He sees a scroll on their bed with his nanna's 'pee pee' kept beside. Mahe picks the scroll and unrolls it. After reading, he hurls it to the ground in force and stands with his hands on his hips breathing fire.

Av: Where are they Sivu ? What is this ??

Avanti picks the scroll and reads.

Nanna Mahendra,

I anticipated you would come in search of us so I wrote this note. Amma and I decided to sail in Hamsa Nava to Kunthala to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We sneaked through the secret passage and eloped so that no one would catch us.You must be cross on me for leaving without informing you.I am sorry.We will bring yours and Avanti's favourite pudding and other eatables from Kunthala.I know how much you love your sisters and you will be more pleased than us to welcome your new siblings.I promise to give you the good news soon. I have left my 'pee pee' behind for you to practice the tune. We love you.

Love,
Nanna.

Av stifles her laughter lowering the scroll and M glares at her.

Av: Oops.. sorry Sivu but I can't help it.

M: See, you were supporting that greybeard so much see the kind of work he has done. Is it his age to elope ?? That too secret passage ! He has planned everything well in advance. He is a sinner I tell you ! Why the hell he returned alive ?? To increase Mahishmati's population !

Av: Ok ok don't start again. Let's go kids are alone they might get scared if they get up and no one is around.

M: You take my word Avantika, I swear his beard and mane will catch fire!! Sniff..sniff..

She pulls him as they walk to their chamber with Mahe banging every wall in frustration constantly swearing and cursing his nanna.

Meanwhile, in hamsa navaa,