Chapter 2

Narrator P.O.V

Gray opened the book and started to read it.

Chapter one:

Gray and Natsu locked the door and started to kiss each other deeply. Fighting for dominance in their kisses, while exploring each other mouths. Natsu let out some breathly moans and Gray bit Natsu's bottom lip while hugging Natsu's waist, continuing to tease him. " hah.. gray" He moaned as Gray broke the kiss leaving Natsu a blushing mess. He smirked while pushing Natsu unto the bed kissing his neck making Natsu shiver. Natsu tried not to let out any noises but Gray made that quite difficult for him." ngh.. hah.. g-Gray!" He said while stifling his moans. Gray stripped Natsu leaving him only in his boxers and continued to tease him starting with his nipples." Now dont hide your moans from me Natsu cause if you do ill have to make you drown in pleasure." Gray said while biting and sucking on them making Natsu groan in pleasure as..

SLAM

Gray quickly shut the book . "WTF LUCY!" He raced towards the main room where Lucy, Erza and Gajeel sat and the the book on the table. "What the hell did I just read!" He yelled. Lucy simply giggled and said " Oh that would be a fan fiction book, why?" Gray blushed and said" Well its obviously cause I read the damn thing! Why is this even a thing!" Erza simply laughed since she found this quite amusing and Gajeel joined in. " Did you not like the book Gray? pfft." Erza said trying not too laugh at him. "Of course not why would I and what the hell is Gratsu!" Gray yelled. "That would be your ship name!" Lucy said smiling. "Our what!" He said now extremely beet red. Natsu who just got out of the shower looked from the second floor at them and said" Hey! what did I miss?" With a wide smile on his face. Gray saw he was only wearing some pants with no shirt and turned away saying " G-Go put a damn shirt on!" Erza and Gajeel couldn't contain their laughing and teasing meanwhile Nastu was very confused. " Why should I? Plus your not wearing a shirt ya damn ice queen." he retorted jumping from the second floor to the first. Gray pushed Natsu out of the way and quickly went up the stairs towards their room. " Whats his problem?" Natsu said rolling his eyes. Happy flew over and said " He is embarrassed" as he chuckled as well.And Natsu as always still didn't understand.

(Hey guys I'm rewriting this story and keeping some chapters the same length! I hope this is a better versions and you all enjoy it!)