Chapter 4

Gray P.O.V

Aghhh!!! I know I said i wasn't going to think about it but it keeps clouding my mind. I cant believe I did that with Natsu! I mean Natsu of all people that damn salamander. Its all his fault. I just sat on the couch watching the others giggle. " So whats got icy~ irritated?" Natsu said laughing slightly in a teasing manner. Ugh annoying as always isn't he? But his laugh is pretty cute. I slapped my cheeks instantaneously. What the hell he isn't cute whats wrong with my mind!! I could hear the talking but it was muffled. Im too busy with my thoughts right now.

Natsu P.O.V

He is like totally out of it. Ive been poking his face for the past like 20 minutes and NO reaction!! "I think he is just shy~" Lucy said while smirking with a wink. "Okay but like why?" Like i'm actually confused and Lucy is looking at me weird. "Your really dense Natsu. Truly this isn't going anywhere.", Erza sighed and placed a hand on my shoulder. Dense??? How am I dense. "Gihee" Gajeel was laughing on the couch and from the looks of it he wasn't going to say anything either. "What! How am I dense I mean what did I do???" I said. They simply sighed and Erza tightened her grip on my shoulder. owiee. I winced. Well if I have to suffer Im making Gray suffer with me too. " GRAY!!!!" I yelled in his ear earning a groan not only from Gray but from the rest of them. Erza does not look happy.... Im screwed. Here I come Igneel! She punched me in the gut which I did expect and Ice queen didn't look to pleased either but I don't care. "ugh...." Gray smacked the back of my head. "What the hell are you screaming in my ear for you damn fire freak!" I smacked him back and stood in front of him,"Well I..." To be honest I don't really remember why..."Well what is it Pyro! Ugh your so annoying!" Ugh he is so damn annoying I don't really care why anymore. "Shut it Ice queen! If anyones annoying it you. I mean you were spaced out in the first place so this is your fault!" "Hah What the hell are you just brainless! I mea-" He was interrupted by what happened next. I had been pushed on top of Gray.

Narrator P.O.V

Lucy and Erza had smirked and nodded towards one another planning to push Natsu to land on top of Gray not only to get them to stop their bickering but of course to help their ship sail. And Gajeel with his infamous laugh sat back and enjoyed the show. Back to the two idiots, Natsu's Face was inches from Gray and Gray's face quickly heated up. Natsu still confused and oblivious, didn't quite understand why his face was red but they stayed in that position for a while, suddenly snapped away from their thoughts by Lucy's comment. "Are.. Are ya'll about to kiss right now." she said teasingly with a tiny squeal. Gray quickly pushed Natsu off of him with his face redder than Erza's hair. Natsu was just ticked because he pushed him. "What the hell icy that hurt!" Gray didn't even look his way and went up stairs. "Whats with him? He didn't even look my way! That fricken ice perv!" Natsu simply stood himself up huffing while complaining to Happy. "This might just be even harder than we thought" Lucy said. Erza nodded in response and the three mages schemed in secret.

Later that night

Gray was still ignoring the three mages and just wandered around the cabin. Natsu was still upset and thinking to himself. Thinking what happened that made Gray so angry? He tried to annoy the raven haired boy but nothing worked. He was just simply ignored and this pissed Natsu off. So he went to complain to Erza. "Erza! I don't understand him at all! That stupid ice queen is ignoring me and he wont even look at me!" Although Natsu didn't seem to realize it, it made him sad. Erza sighed and brought Natsu in for a bone crushing hug. Literally. " Listen Natsu, Your so dense to the point you cant even realize the simplest situations. Let me ask you something...Why do you care that he is ignoring you?" Natsu didn't know how to respond and just stood their in thought.

To be continued....

Another chapter done :)

Thanks for sticking around for the ride ;) I hope you guys enjoy the story so far and continue too.