Lucy's Book

Narrator  P.O.V

   With the two constantly at edge and fighting no one would really expect what they truly had between them... Natsu sat down next to the raven haired male at the bar who had already stripped his clothes out of habit. And they had began to bicker. When no one was looking they stopped when Gray leaned in closer to his ear and whispered, "If we go now I will personally make sure you will be satisfied". Those words and Gray's hand sliding up his thigh made him tremble. He simply nodded and smirked grabbing Grays hand through the chaos and heading out the door. After arriving at Natsu's house he began stripping him of his clothes and their was no need for Gray to do that for he already was. He pushed Natsu onto his bed and started to kiss his neck nibbling and planting soft kisses down his neck. Natsu could feel an erection beginning to form and that made him get even redder. Gray noticed and smirked moving his lips down to Natsu's nipples pinching and playing with them making Natsu moan. "Ah~ Gray please. D-dont tease me like that". Gray leaned closer to the pink haired male beneath him and bit his ear earning a small grunt. "If you want something you should know how to ask. Right Natsu?" Gray whispered in his ear making Natsu tremble as a shiver ran down his spine to his groin. Gray moved his hand down to squeeze at Natsu's erection through his boxers earning a surprised moan from Natsu. He pulled at the band of his boxers seeing how he was dripping with precum and said "Natsu your already so wet. And I haven't even begun." Gray said with a smirk. Gray slid his hands down Natsu's hips and then pulled his underwear off and simply looked at Natsu. Natsu quickly in embarrassment hid his face and closed his legs. Gray grabbed his thighs and spread them forcibly leaning closer to Natsu and whispered,"If you keep acting so cute your going to get me so riled up I wont be able to stop." Natsu was completely red at his statement and lowered his hands from his face. "Good boy." Gray said. he put two fingers towards Natsu's face and said "Suck." And he did. Moaning softly as he sucked and licked Grays fingers. After a while Gray though that was enough for lubricant and prodded them at Natsu's entrance. Sliding them in he earned a small groan from Natsu. After getting both of his fingers in he began to finger him slowly. This irked Natsu since Gray was purposely going painfully slow. "Dammit Gray hmm~ go faster." "As you wish" he replied scissoring him hard continuously going around Natsu's prostate to tease him. "Ah~! Gray! hmm~" Natsu moaned even louder than before and had drool coming out the side of his mouth. Then he Hit Natsu's prostate making Natsu's back arch back in pleasure with a silent chocked moan. With that Gray though it should be fine to put it in. And .....

To be continued....

{I haven't written smut in a while lol}

Extra:

Natsu and Gray: "Lucy what the hell is this!" They both screamed holding up her R18+ Fanfic in progress. And she simply moved backwards smiling awkwardly "he he um.." and ran away quickly."Dammit she's gone." Gray said throwing the book.

Natsu pouted and said, "Ok but like why am I the bottom?"

Gray just looked at him like he was an idiot and yelled ,"Thats what your concerned about!"