chapter 6

Narrators P.O.V

"You Liiiiiiiiiiiike him~" Happy said teasingly while following Natsu into their room. Natsu didn't look very enthusiastic about that comment and dismissed it. They walked in too see Gray getting out of the shower and both of them stood silent. Natsu just brushed past him and closed the bathroom door. Gray was pissed off that he just pushed him out. Under his breath he simply just muttered,"Flamebrain." Gray went downstairs to find Gajeel,Lucy and Erza at the table. "Good morning." Gray said shocking them. "Well look who decided to stop ignoring us gihee." Gajeel said shooting him a glare. Gray simply ignored his comment and sat down on the couch. "So Gray....Why did you ignore us yesterday?" Lucy said while scratching the back of her neck. "You guys were irritating me! And why the hell did you push Natsu on top of me!" Gray replied. "Because you liiiike~ him! And because with that happening I can get more fish!" Happy said flying over to Lucy. Gray glared at the blue cat meanwhile Natsu was trapped in thought.

Natsu P.O.V

I don't think I have ever liked anyone before...but Gray??? It just couldn't be. We are just friends or at least I think so. He sighed and slumped down in the shower. The water feels good. Just sitting her under the water is so relaxing.Liking someone...I never though of that. Igneel....Igneel what should I do? I don't understand this at all. Sighing I finished my shower and got dressed. "Natsuuuu! Your missing all the fun!" Happy said practically dragging him out of the room. " Ok Ok Haha Im coming!" I smiled at Happy. I can ask him later if he knows anything about it but for the mean time I just wont think about it. Heading downstairs I sat down next too the iron freak and Lucy asked Gray a question, "Gray do you like anyone?" Gray immediately shot back,"No." "Wasn't that answer a bit too fast?" "Or maybe its not." Lucy and Gray continued to bicker which was pretty funny. "Hey Salamander, Gihee do you like him?" I simply rose my head and whispered to him, "I don't know, Just how do you know?" He looked at me and replied in another whisper, " Well you know Levy? I teased her a lot but soon I realized I liked the shorty. I wanted to be with her. But don't tell anyone that or ill kill you! Gihee but me and her knew and now we are together." I was so close to yelling in surprise. But I knew it was better not too. Gajeel with Levy. "So let me ask you again Salamander. Do you -"

Narrators P.O.V

Gajeel was cut off with a loud Boom that shook the whole cabin. A monster was trying to break down the barrier. So the mages readied themselves for the fight. "Im all fired up!!!" Natsu yelled as he ran towards the monster with a burning flame encasing his fists. "Natsu!" Erza yelled annoyingly as he continued to go straight towards the monster. "Fire dragon flaming fists!" He yelled as he punched the monster multiple times added scorch marks on the monster. "Iron dragon steel fist." An iron rod forms on Gajeels arms and shot them straight at the beast. Erza used her Heavan wheel armor sending her swords towards the monster peircing through its skin." Ice make Excalibur!" Gray yelled heading up on top of the monster. On the other hand Natsu handed gajeel some iron too help with strengthening their attack as he used his dragon roar with Natsu combining them to take down the monster as Lucy opened the celestial key Loke to hold the monster down, Gray drove it down his skull. The monster fell down with a huge thud. "Haha! We did it!" Natsu said smiling widely. "You idiot!" Gajeel yelled at him hitting him with an iron fist. "What did you just say!" As the two readied to bud heads and fight Erza's deadly Aura caused them to stop. "Tch" Gajeel let out as soon as he backed off. "What are you brainless! You went head straight without a plan!" Surprisingly it wasn't Erza who was scolding him but Gray. "Well we did it didn't we!" Gray slapped him across the face, "I doubt that we cant take down anything that comes our way. But if their is and you go off on your own like that... you could've been seriously injured!" No one said a word. Natsu clenched his teeth and bumped into Gray heading straight into the cabin. Erza put a hand on his shoulder and said,"You know how Natsu is. He is stupid going head first through it all but he fights diligently. Im sure he wont be upset for long." Erza sighed. Gajeel sighed, "Dammit." and ran upstairs to Gray and Natsu's room. Gajeel opened the door and locked it behind him so him and Natsu could talk. "Salamander...." Natsu turned to him,"What is it Iron head." Gajeel was about to retaliate until he recalled why he was here in the first place and lowered his fist. "Salamander I am not good with this stuff but I do know for sure that he did that because he cares about you." Natsu didn't speak he only nodded in response. Gajeel knew it was probably best if Erza or Lucy handled this but as Dragon Slayers they had a certain bond. He sighed and continued. "As your friend I do care. If you tell anyone that I said your my friend I wont hesitate too kill you myself. You should probably come down, We will talk more later." Natsu chuckled a bit and looked up at Gajeel with a wide smile."Thanks Gajeel! I wont tell anyone." Gajeel let out a small gihee and unlocked the door.Their bond through Dragon Slayers and through their dragons grew, and it was something they all had. They both headed downstairs to see Lucy,Erza and Gray talking.

HAha anyways a brand new chapter should be posted tomorrow or the day after tomorrow! Also I don't really write fight scenes so sorry its bad lol.