Two Lonely hearts

~Jamie's POV ~

One beat,

One life,

One chance in a lifetime....... So make the best of it....

They always seem to say that.....

But what if you lost someone you loved or you treasured?

Would you still have this chances in life??

I am Jamie Hensworth and I am 18 years old, I used to have a happy life.......... But now it's all gone.......

My mum and dad both died in a avalanche when I was 16 years old, they were about to go home when suddenly that tragedy happened. I am still haunted by those memories until now.......

But I needed to be strong......

I take care of my self because no one will, the other family members didn't want to adopt me because they say I'm a bad luck.... So I live by myself and I work to get allowance for school.

I always do all my best to be a scholar to lessen my expenses. I know that this is a hard life to be in especially that your only 18 , but the word life is unfair existed....

~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~

I woke up 6:00 in the morning to finish my homework, when I was done I quickly took a bath an wore my usual clothes a t-shirt that says Music and a gray skinny jeans and match it with my beat old black vans..... I also wore my nerdy glasses because I have a blurry vision

As I walk to my school there were a group of school jocks riding in a black car and stopped in front of me.... "Hey it's the nerd girl! Care to do my assignment?" The man with a brownish hair said "cmon! We're just waisting our time with this nerdy here" the other said....

I just continued walking but they still won't budge... Before they could speak Tanya my only friend appeared next to me and said "leave her alone jackass!" Then they left us

"Are you okay best?" She ask with her concerned voice, I just nodded and we continued walking.

As we entered our school same is the same.... We just made our way to our lockers and went to our respective classes...

I heard the bell rang and I knew it signaled that the teacher is coming so I seated on the seat I first saw and settled down there.

"Good Morning class! My name is mr.Jonathan but you can call me Jhon" he said and then our class started. He told us to introduce our names and what we want to tell him... I was next... I was kinda nervous, because I don't want any attention you know, I just want my life simple...

"Hi my name is Jamie and I prefer to be alone and I love to read" I sat when u finished then I heard someone said "of course she prefer to be alone because she's a nerd" and I just ignored that and pretend to not hear it.

When the class ended I proceeded to my next class it's math.

It was still the same.. Introducing and lectures, but I was wrong.....

"Now.. I'm gonna put you in your assigned seat plans" our teacher said

"Nadine Katy and Harvey lamiere" then then students changed a d followed the teacher "Jamie Hensworth" my heart stopped when I heard my name "and James Dominic" what the..... When I heard that name I wanted to jump off the roof, you know why??

First of all he is our no.1 school jock second they said that he is a bad ass and third why him!?

But I have no choice.. So I obeyed our seat plan and tried my best not to look in his way to avoid trouble.

Whew! At least the class ended early than I expected.... I saw Tanya and waved at her and she run towards me "so how's it going girl?" She asked and I told her the whole story when I finished she asked me "as in James the hottie??" I nodded then we continued our conversation.....

Chapter 2

~Jamie's POV ~

When our class ended I ran because I was late for work, while I was running I didn't look at what's in front of me and ended up banging against the wall.....

"Oww...." I said while helping my self up, but I noticed it wasn't a wall.... It's a guy I think he is just around my age, he has a dark-brown hair and his height was maybe 6'3 and maybe he is part of a football team because his body Is really fit...... I shook my self from reality and saw that he just looked at me and left me without saying sorry....

And that's where I realized.... It was James Dominic.....

As much as I wanted to shout at him because he did not apologize, I just let it slide because I don't want any trouble.....

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

I was standing behind the counter of cakes because my work is selling in a cafe... I was cleaning every table when I heard someone enter..

"Hello and welcome to..." I stopped at my words because I saw him again... Yeah.. The boy who didn't apologize to me..