5

Harry was soon sleeping on a rug in Severus's rooms, hagrid and a few of the teachers went to investigate however all they found was the attack site, twenty yards from the forest edge

Severus was livid, when he found what did this he would brutalize it repeatedly.

The headmaster frowned as he thought over the events of the afternoon a unicorn being attacked, he hoped this wasn't like Quirrell.

The next day harry spent in Severus's room with house-elves popping in to check on him, they were very kind, one called Mipsy would say how he was a very good horse and he will be back on his feet in no time, she also slipped him treats.
Harry knew he could get up and about with only a bit of pain however Severus was comforted if he stayed put, the man was currently teaching harry guessed with the events of last night his presence or lack of was not noted however the 17-year-old knew it wouldn't last.

True to his thoughts Hermione and Ron were in Professor McGonagall's office speaking urgently worrying for their friend.
Thair head of house listened, sturn look still on her face.
"Professor Harry never made it to the train let alone Hogwarts"
The head of Gryffindor stood.
"Follow me miss granger Mr. Weasley"
The three went straight to the headmaster's office.
" ah what can I do for you? Lemon drop?"
Ron took a handful however Hermione looked too sick with worry to eat.
"Albus harry potter has not made it to Hogwarts"
The man stood and put his head into the fireplace and made several calls.
"The order is looking for harry, now don't worry we will find him, you two should go rest you look sick with worry, and Mr. Weasley's comfort food is really good for us just let your friend know you are worried too"
The redhead slowly nodded and shyly glanced at Hermione who now wore a gentle smile, the two left.
"You too Minnie"
She frowned however left as well.
"Harry my boy I hope you are safe"

Harry whinnied licking the treacle jam on top of the tart snuck to him, his tail wiggled and he had at the desert with vigor.
He didn't notice Severus standing in the doorway with folded arms and a raised eyebrow.
"That isn't good for you"
Harry startled and looked up guiltily, his lips drooping.
"Don't make that face at me i won't take it away from you"
Harry gave a neigh and continued to eat.
The man snorted and came in.
"I have a rug for you and the headmaster tells me it's fine if you wander around the castle, crazy old coot"
Harry noted this was said fondly.
He didn't have too much respect for the headmaster because he kept sending him back to live with his aunt however he supposed everyone makes mistakes even if he didn't like the old man much nowadays it's clear he was important to his human.
The teen thought long and hard over this leaning into the gentle pat before Severus retired for the night.