14

Harry was in the hospital bed frowning.
He had a bad feeling but couldn't place what it could be.
He was unsettled and skittish and really just wanted his human.
Suddenly he saw his human limping into the room arm slung over the shoulder of the Gryffindor head of house.
He didn't look good and harry wanted to run to him, how had he ended up like that?.....no Harry realized that he had transformed in front of the school some of whom were death eaters want to be's.

His human was in a dangerous position.

Harry frowned, he had an idea but he wasn't sure how well it would go.
It could just end his life.

First things first harry needed to get this situation sorted out.
He just knew he would be ambushed by his friends, he wasn't sure he wanted to be jumped all over.
The teen had gained a liking to the space students had granted him as both a creature and snape's pet? Familiar? Companion...
Harry wasn't sure but he really wanted to nuzzle the man and put his muzzle all over the man's face and hair like he always did...before.
Harry let his hair fall over his face to hide the tears creeping down his cheeks.
A pressure built up in his chest, it ached not being able to touch the man or even just go over and see if he was alright.
Silently harry waited until every light went out and there were even breaths coming from the male a few beds over.
Quietly he slipped from his bed and padded over to another male.
He gently took the man's hand and tucked his face into the man's neck breathing in Severus's scent.
"God I miss you and it hasn't even been a day yet"
Silent tears left the teen wetting the man's blood-stained collar.
He felt the hand in his tighten around his fingers.
Looking up he saw the man's face was still slack long dark lashes still closed.
He was beautiful even with the glamour.
Harry stayed there until dawn resting perched on the lip of the older man's bed fingers entwined.
As the sun started to rise he silently crept from the bed and laid down to get a few hour's sleep.