16

People, were yelling and they ran around looking for the two missing individuals Dumbledore, was trying to figure out how someone had either gotten in or gotten out, Severus was an accomplished spy but his rooms were sealed and the house elves reported they were empty.
Students were told to remain in their dormitory, kept locked up with no idea what was happening.
It didn't even occur to him that it would just make the students afraid.
And afraid they were, in all houses the children were quiet wondering what was wrong unable to leave and not able to send letters.
All the houses wreaked of fear.

However no matter where how or for how long no one could find a trace of harry, not even his friends.
Eventually, they had to let the children out and continue school but the staff and two-thirds of the golden Treo were worried.
The only one who didn't look worried was Luna who didn't really appear to be looking at anything as she grinned.
But no one paid her any mind apart from spitting loony, nuts, crazy, and bonkers venomously in her direction.
But Luna's fogged eyes didn't see the enchanted roof, she saw a black unicorn running full pelt with a handsome dark-haired man astride his silky back gripping inky locks as they flew through the forest.

"Have fun harry, flames to dust lovers to friends, all good things come to an end"
She sang to herself.