11

Harry had stood stock still as his human washed him off the foul blood.
But he was relieved to see the foal with his mother.

He did morn the little one that didn't make it.
Severus finished washing him and touched his soft nose.
"You did well"
A kiss to Harry's muzzle had his whole attention.
Soon they were up in the castle waiting nervously to find out just what those things were.

Harry was standing beside Severus getting his hat pat when the ministry worker appeared with another strange wizard.
"This is a member of the American ministry of magic from the magical creatures branch."
The tanned man took his hat off.
"Hello it seems someone has transported wendigoes to your slice of paradise"
Nobody knew what to say.
"Now I don't know how you managed to kill one let alone two because as far as we knew they couldn't be killed."
Severus looked at Harry who was just as surprised as him.
"It was a unicorn sir"
However, no one said which one.
Harry had become quite loved around Hogwarts and it seems no one wanted to dob harry in.
"Unicorns don't attack"
Everyone just shrugged and went on with their day.
The man promised to try to find out how they got over here.
"Also avoid them if you can they eat humans and magical creatures alike"

Harry snorted and followed Severus to his quarters.
when they were safe inside Severus threw his arms around Harry's neck and nuzzled into the fur.
"I could have lost you!"
Harry nickered at his human and gave a horse version of a hug.
I'm not going anywhere Severus I will always be here for you like it or not.
Harry no longer cared about being human until it came to wanting to be shagged by Severus.
Wasted opportunity Harry supposed.
It was unlikely that he would turn back after so long.
The next few days nothing eventful happened the unicorns hadn't left and harry was getting ridden every day.

He was surprised when a fight broke out between Ron and Draco in the great hall and he was hit with a misfired transformation spell.

suddenly Harry was standing in the middle of the great hall naked with long black blue hair keeping his dignity and a horn atop his head