9

Harry was becoming a bit of a show pony he could admit that.
Just only for Severus, the teen was happy to do all manner of cute things for his human's attention.
And if Trelawney was suddenly afraid of harry well that is just too bad.
It's not like she would be approaching his human again let alone smelling of arousal.
He stamped his hoof an annoyance watching the woman cringe at the end of the table farthest from the potions master.
Though through all of this time spent blissfully having fun with his human something was nagging at him.
The forest.
The smell of pure blood the silver drops....the black things watching from the trees.
Something was very wrong and Harry was starting to feel guilty that he was up here safe and the heard was not.
His tail flicked and his ears were back as he thought.
...maybe he did have a saving people thing because he knew he couldn't keep leaving it alone, he was terrified before and he is still a little afraid but that won't stop him.
The next day he decided to follow Hagrid into the forest close enough to be protected.
There was no noise and soon they found out why.
There was a prone form.
Beautiful white hair framing the once magnificent Equine.
The unicorn had been gnawed upon, something was eating her and the kill was fresh.
Harry did something he couldn't understand.
He went over and touched horns.
The mare glowed and soon she lost her glow which went into him, the longer he stayed and watched as she quickly decomposed the last thing to go was her horn where it met his.
Harry was confused but it seemed he denied something the rest of its meal.
The giant watched enchanted.
They went a little deeper to check the mob of unicorns.
They were all huddled together making no noise.
Harry approached slowly and the head stallion relaxed not something that would normalcy happen in the presence of another stallion.
Soon the giant decided it was time to go.
"Come on boy Severus will be looking for you!"
Harry started to follow but stopped looking at the afraid eyes behind him.
He huffed and ran back and started to urge the mare to move.
Soon he was slowly herding the mob after the giant and it was going well until they approached the tree line that's when harry felt alert.
Right before the mob took off out of the forest.
Harry was happy to follow and almost made the tree line himself when he saw a pure white foal trip over.
The black unicorn wheeled around and found himself alone with the foal who got back up a cut on his leg.
All the fur on Harry's body was raised in warning