Chapter 5.

Jungkook's P.O.V
Me and V ate our rice in silence.
"Kookie." V said.
"Yes?" I answered. I've gotten used to him calling me Kookie after a while.
"What are you studying for college?" He asked me.
Now V finally acts his real age.
"Just music. I wanna be big in KPOP." I told him.
"Oooo KPOP!" He said. He looked so astonished at the fact that I was studying music.
"What are you studying?" I asked him.
"Acting! I wanna be an actor in big movies like Train To Busan!" He told me with a grin.
"Ever thought of being in KPOP?" I asked. He kind of looks like a KPOP star with his dyed red hair, Gucci, and I mean, a lot of Gucci, the occasional cute pairs of circle glasses... If he has a good voice, the KPOP industry would love him!
"Maybe... I'm not sure." He answered me shyly. Aww, he's shy when it comes to singing!
"Sing then!" I encouraged him.
He started to sing beautifully.
"My neeeeecckkk, my baaaaaacckkk, my pussssyyyy aannddd mmyyy craaaaaaacckkkk." Despite the really weird song, he had a deep voice that sounded so beautiful, even with a weird and hilarious song. If he were in the KPOP industry , he'd be one of the greatest stars!
"So... Would I be good for KPOP?" He asked me.
"V! You're amazing! Someone like you is very surprising! First, amazing acting, second, you're voice is KPOP material! Don't be shy when you sing because your voice is amazing!" I gushed.
V smiled and jumped on the bed and gave me another huge hug.
"THANKU KOOKIE!" He said.
I smiled and hugged him back.
"You're welcome TaeTae!" I said.
He pulled away from me and looked at me with a really really surprised expression.
"You called me TaeTae!" He exclaimed and hugged me again.
I hugged him and put a blanket over him.
"Go to sleep V. Goodnight!" I said.
"Night, Kookie!" He said and turned off his lamp. I got into my bed and glanced at him. He was already asleep. I turned off my lamp and dozed off.