Chapter 7.

V's P.O.V
I woke up after falling asleep watching Jungkook. He was still asleep. I went outside and sat on the bridge near our dorm. I looked at the big fish in the water. Oh wait, those are whales. Jungkook reminds me of a whale. I hear footsteps coming towards me. It's not Jungkook, but one of his friends.
"Hello Kim V Taehyung..." He said awkwardly.
"Hello.. Stranger." I said and smiled.
"Oh, my name! I'm Park Jimin!" He said.
"Jungkook's best friend!" I exclaimed.
"Best friend? Nah, that's you. Me n' Jungkook are like brothers." He said to me.
"Oh. I see.." I said. I wanna be like someone's brother. I'm lonely.
"Well, see ya... V? Can I call you V?" He asked.
"Yeah! I'm V!" I said.
He smiled and walked off.

I sat on the bridge looking at the whales until I felt someone push me off. I fell down into the freezing cold water with the whales. I looked up and saw two scary looking people high five. It was a girl with bright purple hair and a boy with dark green hair.

"Don't think you can be one of us just because you are roommates with Jungkook!" The girl yelled.
"When the year is over, your sweet little  'Kookie' will leave you and never talk to you again!" The guy yelled after her.

They ran off no where to be seen and left me there floating in the ice cold water. I swam to the other side and hid in some bushes. I didn't want to see Jungkook after what I just heard so I just stayed there. Jungkook wouldn't care, he's too popular for me. I cried silently. Jungkook was my only friend.