Chapter 11.

Jimin's P.O.V.
I don't get why Sonja and Soo-Nyun are so rude to V. He's a great guy! They don't even know him.

"V, knowing those two, they will come after you again, and possibly Jimin or me." Jungkook said.
"I'm sorry Kookie. It's my fault." V said.
"No! V it's not your fault that those two are idiots. Their parents didn't raise them right." Jungkook said.

It looks like V and Jungkook are more brotherly than Jungkook and I. Oh well, at least I have a new friend, V.

"So, what's your point, Jungkook?" I interrupted.
"My point is, we need something, like something that we can text or call each other as an alert." He said.
"Oh! Like that thing I saw online where that kid put 'xx' to his mom and she came!" V said.
"Yeah!" Jungkook said and smiled at V.
V grabbed his phone and typed something. Jungkook's phone then buzzed. Jungkook smiled at his phone.

"Perfect. Let's make it a group chat." He said.
"Alright." I said.
Jungkook made a group chat with me, V and himself and named it '🚨.'

"So, there's a map icon that shows you where each member of the group chat is. Now when someone comes for you, just look on the map and see who's closest to you." Jungkook said.
"For example, if V were in some trouble, he'd look on the map and see that me, Jungkook was closest to him!So then he'd have to type in, "Jungkook, I see you!" and then I'd go to where V is at and kick some ass." He continued.
"Genius!" I said.
V giggled.
"Jungkook, I see you! Jimin, I see you!" He said. We all laughed.

It was getting close to 8pm. I remembered that I had Soo-Nyun assigned to my roommate. I dreaded going back to my dorm.

"Hey Jungkook, V, can I stay in your dorm for the rest of the year?" I asked.
"Of course you can!" V said.
"Sure! Why though?" Jungkook said.
I sighed.
"My roommate is Soo-Nyun." I said with a shudder.
V gasped.
"Stay here for the rest of the year." Jungkook said firmly.
"THANK YOU." I exclaimed.