Chapter 8.

Jungkook's P.O.V
It's midnight and V hasn't come back to our dorm. Earlier, I went to Panda Express and ordered a ton of food for us both. I waited and waited for him to get back but now I'm worried about him. I go outside. I see Jimin.
"Aye! Jimin!" I called out.
He turned to me.
"Jungkook! Aye!" He replied.
"You seen V around lately?" I asked.
He looked around in case V was around.
"I saw V sitting on the bridge over there man. He was looking at the little whales." He said.
"Thank you mannn..." I said.
I went over to the bridge.
"TaeTae?" I called out.
I heard a soft rustle in the bushes on the other side of the stream.
"Go away, Jungkook." I heard V's soft voice say. I jumped into the river, getting my casual wear wet. I didn't care about it getting wet, I just wanted to be there for V during whatever he's going through right now. I opened the bushes and saw V, all wet, shivering, and cold.

"V, what happened?" I asked.
"People." He said. Someone had done this to him.
"What people? TaeTae, who did this to you?" I asked. I was going to beat them up when I found them.
"I don't know their names." He said. I hugged him tight.
"When you see them, tell me and I'll beat them up with Jimin and Ara and everyone else that I know." I said.
V smiled and hugged me back.
"I'm so happy you care about me Kookie." He mumbled into my shoulder.

I helped him up and we made our way back to the dorms. V is an angel, he's a better friend than most of my friends. I'll protect him with all that I can do.