Chapter 16.

Jungkook's P.O.V.
Me and the rest of the guys waited anxiously for the bell to end class to ring. We exchanged glances every once in a while as if we were thinking the same thing. Soon enough, the bell to end class rung and we met up with Ara and V. I took his hand and I didn't care if anyone mistook us for gay, I just wanted him to be safe. Sonja and Soo-Nyun then approached us.

"Jungkook, what has happened to you? You were really cool and now you are a faggot!" Soo-Nyun spat.
"Being a faggot is better than being an idiot that judges people before getting to know them!" Rap Monster remarked.
Sonja started to hurl towards V at high speed until Suga jumped in front of her and knocked her to the ground. That angered Soo-Nyun very quickly. He was going straight for V until Ara kicked him in the balls. He let out a really loud scream, which brought the rest of their squad to the scene. They were all going for V. I quickly dragged V away from the scene while everyone else were fighting to protect V. We sat on the edge of the bridge.

"Thank you Kookie." He said.
I wrapped my arms around him and held him tight. I didn't want to let go and I could tell that he didn't want me to let go.

V's P.O.V.
I was safe when I was with Jungkook. He stayed with me whenever I was in danger and I could tell that he loves me. It feels like we were locked in this embrace for 10 minutes until we saw Ara and the rest of the guys coming towards us. We pulled away from each other.

"Jungkook?" I asked.
"Yes V?" He answered.
"Are you my best friend?" I asked.
"No." He answered.
"You are like a brother to me." He added.
We hugged again and all of the Ex-Populars sat on the bridge and watched the sun come up.

"V, you are safe now. Don't worry." J-Hope said.

I was safe. No more fearing the jerks and no more being a burden to my friends. I was SAFE.

The End 💛💛🌺