5

*A/N: just to let you all know, my story will not be dirty! It's rated PG-13. I'm not comfortable writing dirty scenes so when it gets to that point, just let your imagination run wild lol. enjoy!*

MADELINE'S POV

I drove back home, still in shock at the deal I had just made with my best friends. what does this mean in long run? god. why do I overthink things. I'm only 17, I SHOULD be having fun with life and not taking every damn thing so damn seriously.

I continue to drive, pulling into my driveway. my mother isn't home, still. I sigh as I pick up my phone to check the time.

12:20 AM

I shake my head and roll my eyes. my mom always does this. and I'll never understand why. she's always out late, doing as she pleases. sure I'm old enough to take care of myself, but she's not a kid anymore. she shouldn't be doing this.

I open my car door and hop out, pressing the lock button on my keys as I walk to the front door, letting myself in.

I should take a bath. I think to myself as I make my way up the wooden stairs leading to my bedroom.

I go into my closet, grabbing a grey towel and washcloth.

I run the bath, making sure it's not but not so hot it melts me.

I strip down to nothing once the tub is full and submerge myself in the water. as risky as it is, I hold my phone in my hands and go to spotify to find a song to play.

work from home by fifth harmony.

the song comes through my phone speakers. yes I still listen to fifth harmony. yes they are fucking queens. get over it.

I play on my phone a bit when I get an idea. I smirk to myself as I go onto snapchat.

I should be having fun with life. I rethink my words from earlier.

I lean forward in the tub and snap a photo of me, obviously in the bath. and obviously naked. I wasn't showing anything besides a small amount of cleavage.

"wish you were here" I captioned the photo, and added a filter that made my skin appear more tan.

who should I send it to? ethan... or grayson? I contemplate on who, and decided to send it to the first one that popped up on my best friends list.

grayson.

I smirk once more and press send with no hesitation.

let the games begin.

_______
short chapter sorry! I'm in a rush but I still wanted to update. I'll update again soon ;)