6

GRAYSON'S POV

As I was playing a video game with Ethan in his room, I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket.

"Fuck!" I yelled throwing down the controller, considering the sudden vibration threw me off my concentration, causing me to die.

"You little bitch!" Ethan taunted me. "I'm gonna go get some snacks, want anything?" He pointed to me, standing up from his blue bean bag chair.

"Uh yeah sure." I said, eyes glued to my phone screen.

"Snapchat from: Madeline"

Ethan walked out as my eyes darted to the time on my screen. It's late, why is she messaging me this late? Shouldn't she be asleep in bed by now?

Unlocking my phone I went to snapchat and waited for the snapchat to load before clicking on the red square.

Wish you were here

My eyes widened at the photo with those words attached to it. She had on no makeup, her hair up and messy, perfectly golden skin, and more than enough cleavage showing.

I swallowed down the dry air stuck in my throat and clenched my jaw trying to process what I'd just seen.

Madeline was the kind of girl to be physically hidden. The most skin she'd ever shown was in a crop top. But that only showed part of her stomach, never any cleavage. Even her bathing suits covered her fairly well.

Seeing her so vulnerable and exposed, made my stomach feel things. Do things.

I sucked in my bottom lip, biting slightly as I finally clicked off of the photo and clicked reply.

Instead of sending a photo, I decided to message her instead.

"Me:
jesus christ... I wish I was there too. Especially now."

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in as Ethan walked back into the room.

I quickly locked my phone and put it back into my pocket.

"I got popcorn and drinks." He said throwing himself back down into his seat. "I say we watch a movie instead of more games."

"Actually E, I'm kinda tired. I think I'm gonna head on to bed. That cool?" I asked, getting up from my spot.

"Yeah. I'll see you in the morning. Goodnight." He said back to me.

"Goodnight E." I said before walking out of the room.

I smirked, knowing I now had the whole night to talk to Madeline in peace.

MADELINE'S POV

I lied on my bed after my bath, impatiently waiting to get a snapchat back from Grayson. I lay flat on my back with my hands against my stomach, playing with my fingers.

I suddenly hear my phone ding beside me, notifying me of a snapchat.

"Snapchat from: Gary"

Aka Grayson. He absolutely hates when I call him that, so of course I made that his contact name. Same as Ethan. Aka eteeweetee.

As I open snapchat I see that Grayson sent a chat instead of a photo. I bit my lip, a little nervous of what his reaction could've been.

"Grayson:
jesus christ.... I wish I was there too. Especially now."

A small smile crept on my lips as I still have my bottom lip between my straight teeth.

"Me:
What would you do if you were here?"

I click send without thinking twice about it.

This feels so wrong, but right.

ETHAN'S POV

I sit in my chair in the center of my room as my mind wanders to Madeline.

Her golden hazel eyes, like the sunrise.

Her perfectly tanned skin, without even trying.

Her shiny long wavy brown hair, even when she's just woken up.

Her perfect body and face, like a model.

And her personality, she reminds me of any angel.

My smile faded slowly as I remember the deal I had made only hours earlier with her and Grayson.

I liked her. God. I liked her so fucking much. But I've never had the courage to tell her. Making this deal felt wrong. To me at least. I feel like I'm betraying her, and myself.

I don't want anyone's heart or soul getting damaged in this deal.

It would crush our life long friendship.

It would crush me.

__________

The school was loud with people as I shut my locker closed. After finishing a movie on Netflix last night, I finally passed out.

I didn't realize how late it was until my alarm woke me up only four hours after I had fallen asleep.

I'm brought out of my thoughts when I hear a laugh from across the hall. I know that laugh anywhere.

My eyes look over to see Madeline along with her best friend, Genna. I'm not completely sure on who the other girl is. Maria I think is her name?

Madeline's eyes meet mine and I send her a warm smile. She smiles back at me, showing her teeth. That right there, just a smile smile made my heart flutter.

I probably sound like such a girl right now having these feelings, but I can't help it. Madeline's different. She's special. I've known it since the day that I met her in Kindergarten.

Even as a child I knew she was someone that I wasn't willing to let go of.

I still don't intent on letting go of her.

Not in the slightest.
________

Hey guys, I'm actually so sorry for the slow updates. I'm going to try to update this sooner and faster. By the way, I changed who plays the character of Madeline. Having Andrea Russett play it felt so unoriginal. Andrea is fucking queen don't get me wrong but I felt like Madeline should be portrayed as someone else. I may also change who plays Justin and Liam. That will be updated tomorrow, so look out for a notification ;)

30 votes for next part...

I love you guys!