7

MADELINE'S POV
Another day in hell. once a fucking gain. Can you tell I hate school? Even though I'm a social butterfly, I hate school. There's just so many ignorant people populating that brick building it makes my head ache.

I rolled off my bed, groaning in exaggeration. I threw open my closet door and rummaged through for an outfit. I picked out a pair of black shorts, black crop top, grey cardigan, and sheer tights. good enough.

I paired my outfit for today with simple black boots, my natural hair, a silver moon necklace, and some natural makeup. once again, good enough.

I grabbed my necessities for the day and began my way to school. But not without stopping for coffee first. I'm gonna need it to survive today.

GRAYSON'S POV
My mind doesn't let me forget what Madeline sent me last night. I haven't seen her around school yet today, but I know once I do I'm gonna be an awkward fuck after our... conversation...last night.

we stayed up until like 5am having a heated conversation. something I never thought would actually happen between Madeline and I. but I mean I'm not complaining in the slightest.

as my wandering thoughts stay on her and her words she spoke to me over snapchat, I walk through the halls of our high school. Passing the blue lockers and multiple teenagers walking to their next period.

MADELINE'S POV
I walk down 100 hall and into my photography class. mrs grahm says good morning as I take my seat next to ethan.

"would you look at that! you aren't late today!" ethan says in a sarcastic shocked tone.

"shut yo ass up." I laugh, drinking some of my coffee before sitting it at the top right corner of the shared desk.

before I can respond ethan reaches over and grabs my coffee and drinks some.

"hey! I payed $3 for that."

"boohoo." ethan mocks with a "sad" pouty lip.

I slap his arm and we both laugh.

"alright class, good morning!" ms grahm begins. "first thing we're going to do today is go over this past weekends homework."

once again, groans and a few "shit"s are heard around the classroom. I internally squealed and pulled out my purple folder with the printed out images on them.

ethan looks so good in this.

I smile to myself when a sudden ping of guilt hits me. why do I feel guilty, tf?

my mind trails to mine and grayson's dirty conversation last night. don't get me wrong, grayson's extremely attractive. but so is ethan. and I don't know, there's just something about ethan. there has been ever since he got me that damn flower in kindergarten. his heart was made of gold and his soul of silver.

I try to ignore the arguing thoughts ethan.. or grayson.. or ethan?

maybe it's ethan...
__________

HOLY FUCK GUYS HELLO. ITS BEEN SO LONG I FORGOT ABOUT MY STORIES. I wanna try posting here again but if you wanna keep up with me daily, my instagram is still etdolans xoxo

I LOVE YOU! thank you if you're still here lol