-They meet again-

"Sure, tell me your name"

"Anika Kapoor"

"Is she the same Anika Kapoor? I hope she is!" Thinking so he crossed her fingers.

"Does she still love challenges? Will the game be on again?"

Few years back,
Anika requested and pleaded his dad to let her live in Oberoi mansion. But Mr. Kapoor didn't want her to be burden on someone so denied her wish. He promised her that then onwards she will never have to change her residence at least till she marries. Anika with heavy heart agreed to her dad. She requested to spend sometime with Shivay to which her dad agreed.

Shivay and Anika went to eat ice-cream together and while walking towards the ice-cream store they had an emotional conversation. They both didn't want to get seperated but couldn't do anything. After having ice-cream they again walked back home. Their last conversation would always be remembered. After bidding adieu to Shivay, Anika left towards her home hoping to meet Shivay soon.

Shivay and Anika both used to enjoy each other's company alot, and now that they were seperated, they started writing in a diary to let their emotions out. It was the best way they could let their heart out, and they could fully trust diary because it would never ditch them. Their life went on like this.

After 8 years
In Oberoi mansion, Shivay was getting ready for his first day at university. He has completed his bachelors in Business administration, and now looking forward to Masters in Business Administration from a reputed university of India. Shivay has now grown into a gentleman. He has now got more Tadi, he gets angry for small reasons and would end up throwing his latest model I-phone and breaking it. Not to forget he was the most eigible bachelor in his university and a perfect young man every girl would look for. He never dated any girl in his entire life, he was just waiting for one girl to come into his life and he would date and marry the same.

Shivay got ready, had his breakfast, took his car keys and started for his university in his brand new Lamborghini. Do you think Shivay would even be a step back to show off his car collection? No he wouldn't. He picked one of his friend Kunal on his way and they both reached university. It was the first day and there was much hustle and bustle. Shivay and Kunal after pushing many people aside finally found their class and sat on the first bench. No they weren't the sincere first benchers, they sat on first becnh so that they could annoy the professor.

After half an hour, the class was almost full with students and the bell rang. The class started and a girl entered the class 5 minutes after the class started.

"May I come in Sir?"

"Late on the first day itself? Do you expect me to let you in?"

"Sir I an explain you, please let me in"

"I cannot go against rules, you have to stand out till this lecture ends and also your attendance wouldn't be marked"

"Sir please don't do this with me, my dad would be so disappointed if he comes to know that her daughter was kicked out of the class the first day itself, and then I will have to stop studying and marry someone and be a housewife forever" She started her melodrama.

"Just this time I am allowing you, if it happens one more time, you will have to stand out for two lectures"

"Thankyou so much sir, and you would not mind marking my attendance right?"

"Sure, tell me your name"

"Anika Kapoor"

This was heard by Shivay who was all this while busy talking with his friend Kunal, he turned his face to see her, but till then she had sat on her place and Shivay couldn't see her face.

Shivay's thoughts "Is she the same Anika Kapoor? I hope she is!" Thinking so he crossed her fingers. He was hoping for her to be the same Anika so that he could turn the game on again. He thought "Does she still love challenges? Will the game be on again?"

Her thoughts were disturbed when the professor noticed Shivay daydreaming while he was teaching something.

"Stand up, I said stand up!"

Shivay realized that someone was calling him and noticed that Kunal was shaking him so that he would come out of his thoughts. He looked a the professor and understood that he is angry, he took his bag and went to of the class without trying to explain anything to professor. The professor thought that he was very ignorant and got more angry because he went out of the class without informig. So on the very first day Shivay did something, that now Shivay and proffesor have chhattis ka aankda.(a Gujarati saying, can't translate it, sorry!)

Seeing Shivay go out, Anika also for some odd reason did some mischief so that professor kicks her out too. She followed Shivay just like how geet followed aditya on the railway station when he had left the train in Jab we met movie.

Anika: Problem kya hai aapki, aise class chhod ke kyun aagaye? (She spoke with an angry tone)

Shivay: Meri marzi, tumhei kyun pet me dard hi raha hai? Who are you to ask me this question?

Anika: Arre par aap aise kaise class chhod ke aa sakte ho, aapka lecture miss nahi ho jayega?

Shivay: For your kind information, tum bhi mere liye apna lecture chhod ke aayi ho, agar tum wahin rehti to koi to hota mujhe notes dene ke liye.

Anika: *realizes this* O Teri, ye to Maine socha hi nahi. Phail gaya raita ek to wiase bi Prof. Naraz tha aur ab ek aur kaand kar diya Maine. Ab to meri aisi ki taisi hone wali hai. Ye sab aapki wajah se hua hai, na aap class ke bahar aate, na mei aapka peechha karte karte bahar aati, aur humara lecture bhi miss nahi hota. Pehle din hi ye sab gotala kar diya.

Shivay: Hey, what's with this language? Kahan se lati ho ye words?

Anika: Ye Anika ki special dictionary ke special words hai, aapko chahiye ye dictionary? Exclusive edition. (She said while giggling)

Shivay also laughed and the realized that she just spoke 'Anika'. He thinks "Oh so she is the Anika Kapoor of our class" And he started analysing the probability of her being the same Anika Kapoor he used to be friends with in childhood.

Brushing off his thoughts he started basic conversation with her and soon the lecture ended, they went inside the class. The day went on, and Anika and Shivay didn't talk after that. Shivay shared about it with Kunal and he advised Shivay to stalk Anika on social media. Shivay thought of this as a good idea and then reaching home he made it his first duty.

Precap: "Do you still like challenges? Or you left them behind?"
"Is the game still on?"

________________________________
Heyya everyone, I hope you liked this update, and if you did then don't forget to tap the star icon because that star brightens my day and also drop down your opinions about the update in the comment section :)

If any spelling mistake or any grammatical error, please ignore it or correct me, I will edit it soon

Thankyou for reading

*********************
Until Next Time
Tata, Bubye
Lots of love to all