-The Game is on-

"Do you still love accepting challenges?"
"Is the Game still on?"

Sometime before,
As advised by Kunal, reaching home, shivay quickly stalked Anika kapoor on social media sites. He finally found 'Anika kapoor' of his college but the account was private so he couldn't see her pictures. He thought be would now have to directly ask Anika about it. He laid himself on the bed and started reminiscing his memories with Anika. He quickly got an idea and searched for Mr. Kapoor on social media. Mr. Kapoor was a big business man and so his account was not kept private while for security reasons and on Anika's insistence they wanted to keep her account private. Shivay scrolled down and found Mr. Kapoor's picture with grown up Anika and confirmed that she was the same Anika. He scrolled down more and found a picture with kid Anika too and now was pretty sure that Anika kapoor of his class is the same Anika he was friends with in his childhood. His happiness knew no bound and was on cloud nine. He met 'his' Anika after long eight years. He was really excited to get his Anika back, the old Anika, the anger machine, the one who loved challenges, one who was adventorous.

He then sent a follow request to Anika and after about 3 hours Anika accepted it seeing the name Shivay. She didn't know he was the same of her class coz shivay had still not introduced himself. They started chatting in DM.

Anika: Hi

Shivay: Hi

Anika: Do I know you?

Shivay: What do you mean by this? You thought you don't know me and still accepted the follow request. How can you be so careless.

Anika: So you didn't want me to accept your follow request?

Shivay: No, but you shouldn't accpet follow request of stranger.

Anika: So when you knew that I don't know you then why did you send me follow request? There is no point of you sending a request, because according to you, I shouldn't accept request from stranger. To be friends with someone you need to take one initiative, so did I..(she typed this remembering how Shivay forwarded his hand for friendship on Anika's first day at Oberoi mansion)

Shivay: But what if I was a wrong person and would probably hack your account or something like that?

Anika: First of all, you wouldn't be able to do that, My dad has taken all precautions for my account to be never hacked. Second of all, No one can dare to hack 'Anikas' account. And third of all, I know you would.never do that.

Shivay: How can you be so sure? You don't know me right?

Anika: Yes but my heart says you are a good person. Anyways, now tell me who you are?

Shivay: First you tell me "Do you still love accepting challenges?"
"Is the Game still on?"

Anika: Question for question? Not applicable.

Shivay: Answer my question and you would know who I am

Anika: *read the question again* *thinks* Why do I feel he is Shivay, my shivay? Only he knows about the 'Game on' thing. *types* Shivay?

Shivay: It's pretty easy to guess that I am shivay because my username says it all. Think think, which shivay I am.

Anika: My shivay!(she being in her thoughts mistakenly sent this and then regretted)

Shivay: My Anika!(Even he mistakenly sent it seeing Anika's message)

Anika: Are you the same Shivay?

Shivay: Of course I am! The same Shivay Singh Oberoi, your childhood friend and your current classmate.

Anika: Classmate? You study in same class as mine?

Shivay: Yes. We  even met today.

Anika: Oh so you are the one because of whom my lecture was missed and even professor got angry!

Shivay: Hey I didn't ask you to miss your lecture and come running behind me. I know I am handsome and you fell for me in first sight itself, but that doesn't mean you will follow me.

Anika: Handsome my foot! I didn't even see you, I followed you because I found something weird in your behavior. And falling for you, never!

Shivay: Are you mad? How can you start following a stranger? Why will you follow me when you didn't even see me? And what do you mean, don't you like me? Am I that bad?

Anika: Stupid, if I hadn't followed you, would you come to know I am the same Anika? And you are not bad, but also not of my type.

Shivay: Ohk let's end and change the topic.

Anika: Yes. Tell me how's life?

Shivay: How would it be without you?

Anika: Awe! Now I am back, it will be awesome now.

Shivay: Yup hoping the same. You tell, how's your life?

Anika: How do you think it would be?

Shivay: Got my answer..

Anika: How's Tej uncle and Jhanvi aunty?

Shivay: They are good. I haven't had a talk with them since a couple of days. I live in a different city and they are also busy in their work.

Anika: Oh! Same with dad. He is busy there, I am busy here. I am glad I atleast have someone beside me now.

Shivay: Me too.

Anika: So bachelors in Business Administration as well?

Shivay: Yup, you?

Anika: I went for Bachelors in commerce.

Shivay: Oh! By the way you still didn't answer my question. "Do you still love accepting challenges?"
"Is the Game still on?"

Anika: Umm, Should I answer you tomorrow in Anika style? ;)

Shivay: You are acting as if I have proposed you for marriage and you are asking for some time to think lol.

Anika: Shut up. You are thinking too much.

Shivay: huh! Okay I will be waiting.

Anika: Sure you should.

Shivay: Let's bunk college tomorrow and hang our together?

Anika: Good idea. Professor is anyways angry only :P

Shivay: Done then.

Precap: The fun and some dares.

Heyya everyone, I had planned to update this book daily but my weak immune system doesn't let me.
Anyways now I am back after my victory from fever and hopefully will update regularly now. If you liked this update don't forget to hit the star icon and comment your opinions in the comment section.
Also if you want to suggest some dares you can. Don't suggest dares like proposing each other coz there is still time for it :P

If any spelling mistake or grammatical error kindly ignore it or correct me and I will edit it soon.

Thank-you for reading.

**********************
Until Next Time
Tata, Bubye
Lots of love to all