-They crashed her wedding?-

After two years,
Shivay was getting ready while Kunal was knocking on the door asking to get ready quickly.

"Can you stop decorating yourself like the wedding venue?"

"Wait for two minutes, I'll be back in five"shivay chuckled

"Ha ha ha. Was I supposed to laugh?"

"Yes you were. You should Laugh. Laughter is a good medicine."

"Is it? Ohh!" He exclaimed faking an amazed look.

"You know what shivay I should have applied you 'laughter' medicine on that day. Since laughter is the best medicine your wounds would have cured quickly." Kunal said while chuckling.

Shivay gave him a 'You are a gone case' look. "Would you please let me get ready?

"Sure. Resume decorating yourself. Sorry for disturbing you" He stated sarcastically.

"Dude you know how important this day is for me, right?"

"Yes. Probably more important than cricket match tonight." He complained.

"Can't you miss a single match for your best friend." Shivay spoke faking a hurt tone.

"Oh hello drama King, when you and Shrenu were up with the 'aag lagao' plan, Anika was my best friend. She left me otherwise I would have disowned you" He chuckled.

"Are you for real?"

"Then who do you think you are talking with? A ghost? Of course I am real" He said while making shivay feel his hand. "See you can feel it right?"

"Get out! I said get out from my home, right now! I will crash Anika's wedding all alone. I don't need this Bandar ki shakal wala prani with me"
"Okay then. I am leaving, Indian team is waiting for me to start their match" he started to leave.

"Hey, how can you just leave your friend alone in such a risky situation?"

"How can you being a best friend let Anika fight between life and death?"

"Hey please, I know it's my mistake and you know I punished a lot to myself in these two years. Even if Anika will punish me now, I am ready to bear it."

"What if she denies to talk to you?"

"Come what may come. Let's get ready first" Shivay stated showing him that he wasn't ready yet.

"Shivay please decorate yourself quickly. It's not your wedding it's Anika's wedding"

"You know the plan right?"

"Uh yeah, I do" Kunal stated trying to recollect the plan.

"Good. Now I am almost done"

"We should leave now. Shall we?"
Shivay nodded in affirmation and they both left towards Jaipur to attend or rather say door crash Anika's wedding. There was something more to it. Do you think they would just crash it and come back with empty hands? Keep your faith on me alive ;)

The journey didn't seem long because they went in Shivay's chopper. They reached there afternoon and found the the venue of wedding. It was a destination wedding in full Rajasthani style. Kapoors weren't Rajasthani but the groom's family wanted a Rajasthani wedding. It somehow was good because only then shivay would be able to implement his plan.

He reached the venue and saw all the arrangements. Beside the venue were the arrangements of baaratis' stay. Shivay and Kunal entered in an empty room and discussed the plan again. The wanted everything to be perfect and according to the plan, after all why will shivay make any mistake when it is about his 'Anika'. He thought karma was paying him back, because there was a time when he used to make Anika jealous unknowingly and now Anika was making him jealous unknowingly. Jealousy and dare game were the important part of their lives because they were the life turning points of their lives. The biggest shocks they had received was because of jealousy and dare game only. Their fate was written not by God but by jealousy and dare game.

Shivay again started to decorate himself, like how Kunal says it. He never took so time to get ready. But it was because of Anika this time. Why would he be even a step back to look most handsome when it is about his wedding, uh I mean his best friend's wedding (hint hint). In a traditional Rajasthani attire, shivay was indeed looking exquisitely handsome. Half of the girls at the wedding will go flat over shivay after seeing him, like how kunal stated. The charm in his smile, twinkle in the eyes, the trending beard look, perfectly set hair, his tadibaaz attitude, Rajasthani attire, everything was perfect. He was looking like every girl's Prince charming. All he needed now was a horse on which he would go to meet his queen.

He went to Anika's room but before that asked Kunal to switch of all the lights. Everyone panicked because of sudden power cut and were running here and there. Shivay used the opportunity and entered Anika's room. He opened the door and was about to go in when Anika shouted "Kaun hai? Kahin bh..bhoot to na..nahi hai na?" She already feared from darkness and now the story got a horror twist too.

Shivay replied "Why would ghost enter after opening the door? If if is a ghost then it can enter without opening door also. You update your brain from play store.

Anika realised that he was right. " Oh haan. Bhoot to Bina darwaza khole bhi aa sakta hai, mei to bhool hi gayi. And I can't update brain from playstore because I use I-phone which has IOS"

Shivay facepalmed himself and thought "This girl will never change!"

Anika realised that the voice she was hearing was a familiar one. She asked "Who are you?"

"Your best friend"

"Best friend who"

"Shivay, your shivay"

"That friendship was over"

"Speak that again after looking into my eyes"

"It really was!" She said being lost in his eyes.

Shivay knew she was still angry with him and tried to apologise to her but she stopped him and asked him to return to his home forever because she doesn't want any drama in her wedding.

Precap: The running shaadi?

Heyya everyome, if you like the update, make sure to tap the star icon and drop your opinions in comments section. Next update would probably be the last update, and the book would end soon. :(

If any spelling mistakes or grammatical error please ignore them or correct me and I will edit it soon. The update is unedited.

Thanks to the morning bird me, I woke up early in the morning and typed this. Otherwise you would have got the update pretty late. Next update would be up tonight or else on monday. Because Sunday is funday :P

Thank-you for reading :)

*********************
Until Next Time
Tata, bubye
Lots of love to all