The last Frisk

(Chara)I've not always been broken, although I was definitely before I even fell to the underground. I had a happy life and a happy family...until my mom got very sick and she passed away and then my dad was so depressed from her death that he started to drink.. a lot..then eventually he died from alcohol poisoning... I then fell to the underground when I didn't know what to do about my dads death and I was young so I just wondered of..now then my small now orphan self fell down into the underground..where they cared for me and treated me like family. I felt a bit but my sanity was really low..although I soon realised not low enough. But then things changed and I got sick...on purpose, you wonder why..well because I was curious..just like the "Frisks" they were curious about the ending, but I was curious about what would happen if I ate buttercups...it didn't go well. And back then I couldn't just reset because it wasn't an option. Now here I am, waiting for another Frisk to come just so I can kill them for THEIR SINS...but what about me! Have I not done so many sins huh! Haven't I!!!

(Frisk)........"h-hello? W-wh *gasp* NO SANS! OH MY GOD..ASGORE! W- *starts to cry* w-why is everyone d-dead *sniff sniff*

(Chara)Well this is interesting, apparently this Frisk pretends to act innocent. "Well well here's another one ...Greetings I'm C- * hides gasp* I-I'm C-Chara" why does this feel so weird, my heart is pumping more than ever.

(Frisk)"H-hi I-I'm F-Frisk *sniff* do y-you know what's *sniff* going on? *sniff*"

(Chara)"Wh- h- why is one of your eyes open?"
"I mean they never are"

(Frisk) "W-what!?! Oh..sorry it just happens when I cry"

(Chara)Hmm I'm supposed to k-kill her but I really want to hug her..what's wrong with me..I'm not supposed to have feelings....wait......am I.....braking out the time loop?
I don't know, ugh! I'm going crazy...wait I have to say something!?!?! U-um

(Frisk)Ummm is she gonna say something or just stand there

(Chara)"U-um y-your  um I mean.. I-I........I don't know what to say"

(Frisk)hmmm I do "h-hey Chara! How about I help you out of this place *looks around* it's a state! ....I think I'm in a different timeline"

(Chara)Frisk then started helping me and I was able to escape the time loop of endless "Frisks" to kill... and it was the last Frisk...the best one. She helped me though everything, she SAVED me...
I-I think... I love h-her.