The confection

(Frisk) "I-I...well since I met you I h-had this weird f-feeling, a-and I-I've only ever f-felt it for..for friends... b-but now it was f-for a f-friend but it w-was d-d-different*huff puff* n-now th-this takes a l-lot of courage to..to s-say this but-..."

(Chara) "Frisk? Are you okay? You're sweating, bright red and you're stuttering. what's wrong?" Omg what is she going to say!?!?!?! Is it good or bad!?!?!?!

(Frisk) "w-well I wa-wanted to say th-that I....I.. Ilikeyou!...*huffs and puffs, and looks down hiding her red cheaks*

(Chara) "w-what?" She..she likes me....omg omg omg omg omg!?!?!?!

(Frisk) oh no..she doesn't like me back "um"

(Chara) " I don't know what to say, I...I... I f-feel the same about you"

(Both) I can't believe this is actually happening.

(Frisk) "I...*starts to cry out of happiness* I l-love you Chara.. I want you happy and safe" this is amazing.

(Chara) omfg "I..I love you too Frisk *cry's of happiness too*"

(Frisk) " C-Chara y-you're crying? *sniff* You've not cried in so long..this is amazing"

(Chara) she's right " I know *sniff* this is great... so..so are we d-dating n-now?" No way this is happening

(Frisk) this is to good to be true " YES *hugs Chara*"

(Chara) "*gasp* ha...it's okay Frisk I love you *kisses Frisk*" omg what did I just do...I love this.. and I love Frisk.

(Frisk) *gasp and kisses back* I can't believe this...I love her so much

(Both) *cry in happiness, they also kiss and hug for a long time*

                   ( 10 minutes later )

(Chara) "Frisk..please..never leave me..okay?"

                                  ...