First date

(First I want to say thank you so much I didn't expect to get 194 reads so thank you and I'm very sorry for the long long wait, I've started a new school and a lot is going on so it's been difficult to update. So without further ado here's what you've been waiting for)

At date

(Chara) " ok Frisk we're here, Surprise!"

Its a beautiful forest filled with eco flowers and trees with a tint of blue. In the middle of this place there's and patch of buttercups. Chara knowing Frisk favourite flower is buttercup she put the patch in herself

(Frisk) "it's beautiful I love it!"

(Chara) "I'm glad" this is will be wonderful

(Frisk) *instantly goes to the buttercups/golden flowers and lays down on them*

(Chara) *lays down with her*

(Frisk) *kisses Chara's cheek* "I love it"
(Chara) " good, I've got more though" *pulls out a picnic basket from under a bench and opens the lid reviling a ton of Frisk's favourite food* "enjoy"

(Frisk) "omg Chara, thank you so much" haha she's literally spoiling me right now, I love how sweet she is

(Chara) " I love you Frisk" *smiles*

(Frisk) "I love you too"

(Chara) *kisses Frisk *

(Frisk) *blushing Frisk kisses her back*

                              After

(Chara) "did you enjoy?"

(Frisk) " I loved it, you're so sweet, thank you"

(Chara) "no problem, I'm glad you liked it...um..*her expression changes from a smile to a worried face in seconds* f-Frisk t-there's something I have to tell y-you...have you heard of an..anti-monster?"

(Frisk) "no..what is an anti-monster..if I can't guess by the name"

(Chara) "well..*heart beating rather fast and is bright red*..it's s-someone w-who..well..like y-you said f-from the name you can tell..t-they're anti...monsters..a-and they are p-planning on attacking all monsters a-and the p-people who s-set them f-free...us.."

(Frisk) "...I'm speechless..but we can get through this *nearly in tears* I-it'll b-e fine..*a tear falls down Frisk's face*..."

(Chara) *whipes her tear and hugs frisk kissing her head* "you're right, I-it'll be ok..."

(Frisk) *hugs Chara tightly*

(Chara) "...do you wanna go back home?.."

(Frisk) " but I don't want the date to end"

(Chara) *more calmed down* "it doesn't have to end..we can go to our bedroom and( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)...*small chuckle*"

(Frisk) *lifts an eyebrow* "well in that case..*smirks getting up*"

They don't say another word and hug as they walk home ready to...well you know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)...