A Crush

(Frisk) I started to help Chara, I mean she needed it. She's had to go through that traumatising experience of other versions of me killing her family and friends for her to end up so terrified that she killed her best friend. She needed some help,she thinks it's her fault but it's not..after all...I was the one holding the knife. You might wonder why I'm not talking about myself, that's because...well..let me start in a way you will understand. Well most people expect me to be really happy about myself and really confident and brave, but the truth is yes I'm brave but that's not the same as confident or happy with myself. Like I said  I..was..the..one..holding....the.......  knife. .........I'm sorry.....I was saying, about Chara? Oh yeah I wanted to help her so I got Alphys to help me by crating a human like body with Chara's soul, there for making Chara alive again. ....I also kind of...*blushes* l-like her *blushing intensifies*...yEaH...

(Chara) "Friiiiissk you're staring at me again"

(Frisk) "what! Oh sorry I just started daydreaming out of nothing"

(Chara) omg omg omg! Frisk is staring at me ahhh! Does she like me? Wait what, what am I saying, she would never like me after what I did

(Frisk) "soooooo..how are you today? Are the pills working? Are your injuries better?"

(Chara) "yes Frisk I'm fine, you have nothing to worry about...hey I was just wondering..why do you want to help after what I did...literally k-killing other versions of y-you."

(Frisk) "oh..well...it's a long story, but I..I think everyone should have a happy ending" well I do believe that but that's not biggest reason. Plus I really l-like her. Ugh how can I tell her, she probably wouldn't like me since what she had to do to so many of "me's"...it's terrible......she would hate to be with me.

(Chara) "h-hey Frisk...is..is Sans okay with you helping me? I mean is he over it? The things I did to him are terrible."

(Frisk) "well as long as I'm happy, he's happy, besides you've done great in changing that he's not to bitter."

(Chara) "well that's great I hope he can completely forgive me, I feel so bad" I hope he forgives me, even if I can't forgive myself.

(Frisk) I should probably tell Chara how I feel but I'm so scared to tell her. No! I have to tell her, wish me luck. Here go's nothing.

(Chara) ugh I wish I could just tell Frisk how I feel about her, but after what I did I shouldn't tell her until a long time. Ugh, just wish I could build up the courage to tell her! Ahhh! I can't deal with it I like her to much but I can't tell her and either way,when ever I tell her, she'll just decline *cry's and ugh's in her head*

(Frisk) " C-Chara I w-wanted to t-tell you s-s-something" *sweats and blushes*

(Chara) "oh yeeeaa-...are you okay? You're cheeks are bright red and you're sweating a lot."

(Frisk) f*ck she can see "u-um y-yeah I'm f-fine I just w-wanted to t-tell y-you that" oh jeez here it go's...