ONE

Rosalie above
__________________________________________

*-Rosalie POV-*

I woke up with a start when someone poured cold water on me. It hurt but I was used to it so I didn't say anything while at first I used to shout. "Wake up you runt and make breakfast."

Let me introduce myself, I am Rosalie Sky. I am the so-called slave/runt and many more of the Platinum pack. I am the Beta's daughter. You must be thinking why the betas daughter is treated as such? Believe me, I wish I knew.

I have been treated like this since a long time for a reason I don't know and it really hurts but I've learned to cope with it.

I will be turning 18 tomorrow and will have to go through my first shift at the  midnight after turning 18.

I'm really scared because no one will be by my side because I probably won't ever find my mate.

I am used to it by now. I have been abused daily but I am glad that I havent been raped yet.

So, I hurriedly got up and fixed breakfast for the whole pack. Yeah, I know THE WHOLE PACK! But I'm used to it so its not that hard anymore. Our pack isnt even that big and consists of only 148 werewolves.

I was just going back to my room when my brother came in front of me. 'Oh no! This is not good.....'

SMACK

He slapped me hard, then he punched me in the gut which resulted in me falling down and then he started kicking me.

He beats me every time he sees me but now I don't give him the satisfaction of crying or showing any emotions. I've become a hollow shell.

Its times like these though when I feel really pathetic that I can't stand up for myself and that I always take everyone's hits.

*-THE NEXT MORNING-*

I woke up. It's my birthday today Yayyy...... NOT. The pack members beat me extra on my birthday but on the plus side maybe I'll find my mate as most werewolves find their mates when they're 18.

I went to the kitchen to start on breakfast and then I was hit with the most amazing scent of lavender and honey. I looked around for the source and saw Jonas.

We made eye contact and it was like the world stopped and my breath was taken away 'Mate', I thought but then the reality of it all hit me like a ton if bricks.

Jonas was one of my main abusers, he had even given me permanent scars from silver knifes. He made a really disgusted face after finding out that I am his mate.

"No! My mate can't be the pack runt! I Jonas Williams reject you Rosalie Sky as my mate."

A massive pain hit me. I couldn't breathe and it became hard to breathe. There was only one dream I had and it was crushed badly. I was finally broken.

I decided then and there that I am going to run away.
___________________________________________

Hi guys! For those of I who are know to this werewolf stuff I am going to describe it.

A pack as u all might know is a group of werewolves.

An alpha is the leader of the werewolves. Beta being his second in command and delta third in command.

A mate is kind of like a soul mate designated to the werewolves by the Moon goddess.

I'll explain any new terms to u guys if they come up in a chapter so that u understand.