EIGHT

*-Xanox POV-*

I went back to the pack house with Rosalie and it was almost time for dinner so she went to change.

That gave me time to deal with the sluts who dared to lay a hand on MY Rosalie.

I went to the dungeons and the mere sight of them had me shaking in anger. Ryder had taken full control now.

*-Ryder POV-*

"Why did you do that to MY mate!" I growled loudly at them. They were all shaking but the queen slut spoke up

"Alpha, she is but an ugly mutt and can't be your mate. I however am beautiful and can give you whatever you want."

I became furious and slapped her, hard.
"WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT TO MY MATE!!!" that shut her up. All of them were shaking.

"You all are exiled from my pack. If I ever see you again, I will make sure to personally rip you to shreds." I snarled.

I got out from there and told my beta to take them out of pack territory.

I then calmed down and let Xanox take back control.

*-Rosalie POV-*

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and one around my hair.

I was about to take my towel off to change but then I heard a growl. I looked up and saw Xanox and then I did the most logical thing, I screamed.

Xanox immediately put his hand over my mouth and then looked down at me. His eyes started to turn silver.

He suddenly kissed me and I was frozen but soon I started to kiss him back. He then started kissing down to my neck and reached the spot where he would mark me.

He faltered for a second but what I said must have surprised him because it sure as heck surprised me.

"Mark me."

That was all he needed though because I immediately felt his teeth being sinked into me.

The pain was so blinding that I was screaming and wanted him to stop it but the pain soon turned to pleasure and I started feeling hazy.

He pulled away and then smiled at me to which I smiled back.

After that I marked him and he carried me to the bed. We completed the mating process but the sad part is, I didn't get to eat dinner. 😣

The queen bitch ↓↓↓

___________________________________________