SIX

*-Rosalie POV-*

I woke up feeling really warm and comfortable and honestly I didn't want to open my eyes and get out of bed but my bladder had other plans.

So I opened my eyes and boy did I get a view. Xanox was sleeping besides me with his arms wrapped around me and no shirt.
I was literally drooling from the sight of him.

But as much as I wanted to stay there, I really had to use the bathroom. So I tried to get out of Xanox's killer grip without waking him. Key word 'TRIED'.

He sat up immediately when he felt me move but when he saw me he immediately relaxed. "What were you trying to do?"

But instead of explaining I got up and ran to the bathroom and relieved myself.

I freshened up and got out to meet a very, very angry Xanox. "Why did you run away without answering me?" he asked.

"Because if I waited any longer my bladder would have burst and we wouldn't want that, now would we?" That shut him up.

"Okay, today you will be going shopping with my sister, Celine, today and I believe you have already met her."

"I don't like shopping though." I said. "Wow you're the first girl I've seen who said that." he replied with awe.

"......" it was kinda awkward after that. I agreed though and I got ready. I just wore jeans and a baggy shirt.

No makeup because seriously I don't know how. But think about it, do u think I would considering my past?

A while later, Celine came and she looked really excited. "Hurry up! We don't have all day."she said. "Ok...."  

-at the mall-

"We have to get this and oooh this is sooo pretty!" Celine kept throwing clothes at me and I was just worrying about the price. "Celine stop! Isn't this too much? I don't even have any money."

"Oh silly! We are going to use my bros money obviously." "What? that's even worse!" I exclaimed. "Ya gotta live with it, he's yo mate."

-7 hours later-

7 hours! We shopped for 7 whole hours. I can't believe I didn't die from that much walking and clothes and shoes.

We literally had about 30 bags of clothes and that's just the clothes. Don't get me started on everything else.

When we reached Celine left and I started strolling the garden because Xanox was doing his 'alpha' duties.

I heard snickers from near me and I looked up and guess who it was. Yes, the bitches who looked at me all envious at the pack dinner.

They noticed me and came near me.

"Hey you bitch, I don't know what magic you did on him but the alpha is MINE!" the queen bitch screeched.

"Pshh, yeah right. He'll never be yours... ever!" I said. That seemed to anger her though and she lunged at me and at clawed me with her nails.

Then her minions came and started kicking me. I was already too weak as I hadn't recovered from my precious beatings and so I couldn't defend myself.

My eyes started drooping and everything was  hurting really bad.

Just then I heard a loud growl. Then darkness...…………

Celine:

___________________________________________