TEN

*-Rosalie POV-*

I woke up to a warm hand caressing my face. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Xanox sitting there with a warm smile on his face.

"Good Morning Rose."he greeted me and I greeted him back.

I got up, brushed my teeth and changed into a shirt and shorts and went into Jason's office.

"Call a pack meeting." I said with in montone. When he asked why I told him to introduce us.

When everyone was present I went in.
"As you all know, the hunters are proving to be a big problem. So the Alpha of  the Bloodmoon pack has agreed to help you. I, the Luna of Bloodmoon pack will train you all so I want you in the ground by an hour."

Everyone was confused but they agreed and left.

When everyone had gone Jason came forward and started playing with my hair. I slapped his hand away. "What the fuck do you want?" I asked frustrated.

"You."

What the fuck?! "Are you insane? Have you seen yourself? I have a mate who I love very dearly and you have a Luna so even think of touching me again and I will break your arms." I threatened him.

He looked very angry and his nostrils started flaring. "He is not your mate! I am! You are mine!''

"Bitch what? Who the fuck gave you that idea. You lost every chance with me when you Rejected me so go scurry off to your pathetic whore."

At this point he was fuming. He raised his hand as to slap me but I wasn't gonna take it. I caught his arm and twisted it until I heard a satisfying crack.

Then i started heading towards the door but not before warning him to not touch me.

______________________________________