TWO

*-Rosalie POV-*

Finally night came and when I made sure that the coast was clear I ran out. I had not shifted yet but being a werewolf I was still very fast although it had been a long time since I had gotten outside.

I ran as fast as I could and was soon out of pack grounds. I was gladly able to do this because if there was one thing my pack did have which helped me was its poor security.

It was almost midnight and I was really scared because I know that I won't have my mate with me to help with my shift.

Then it started. I felt excruciating pain and fell on my knees, I felt my bones start to rearrange. It hurt deeply. Minutes felt like hours but it was finally done.

I finally shifted. 'Hi Rosalie, as u may know I am your wolf.' I heard my wolf say with a very sweet and soft voice. 'Hi what's ur name?' I asked 'I don't have a name'
Well, that's gonna have to be taken care of.

But first I had to see my wolf. I saw a stream nearby and went there and was awestruck by my reflection. My wolf had the most amazing silverish colored coat.

It was immediately decided that her name was going to be Siria. 'I love my name.' She said.

I was very tired and very hungry as it'd been about 3 days since I'd eaten anything because of course the pack wasn't generous enough to let me eat.

I just kept wandering in my wolf form till finally I couldn't take anymore and I collapsed in the shade of a tree.

It had been only about 2 minutes when I heard wolves growling near me and boy they did not sound happy.

I got up to run away when suddenly I got surrounded by 4 wolves. I was scared because I was already weak as it is and I couldn't take on 1 wolves let alone 4.

'Shift' one of them commanded and I did so but it was pretty overwhelming to be in the nude as my clothes were shredded when I shifted into wolf form.

So, I did something any normal person would do, I fainted.

*-Kyle(Beta) POV:

Our alpha had gone to negotiate with the Moonstone pack so I was acting alpha right now.

I was doing my work which had put me on edge and then someone decided that it would be a good time to interrupt me.

"Come in!" I growled. A pack guard came inside. "Beta there is a rouge on our borders."

To say I was angry would be an understatement, I was raging. How dare a pathetic rouge try to come into our, the most feared packs territory.

We were the Blood Moon pack and we were the top pack in the whole world. Rouges knew better than to cross our territory.

I got up and ordered 3 pack warriors to come with me. Then I shifted and went running into the forest.

Sure enough, I picked up the scent of a wolf nearby and I ran there. Right now my wolf, Hades, was in full control.

We saw the wolf. Judging from the size it was probably a male because it was huge but he/she looked very weak. The wolf had the rarest silver colour which was unseen on any wolf.

He/She tried to get up as they must've smelled us but I wasn't gonna let them get away. We all surrounded him/her and my wolf spoke 'Shift!'

Immediately, the wolf shifted and in front of us was standing a very weak, blonde female. Suddenly, she started shaking and fainted.

Well, that made it easier for us and we didn't have to put up a fight. I shifted and put a shirt that was laying nearby, as we don't know when we have to shift we have shirts laying in the forest, on her.

I ordered the guards to put her in the cells and chain her. I would meet with her as to why she was here. Rouges are nothing bit trouble and surely, she is going to try to harm our pack which I won't allow.

The alpha will interrogate her after he comes as sadly I can't kill any prisoner without the alphas consent first.
___________________________________________

Hi guys, how was the chapter? Comment your thoughts. Something is gonna go down in the next few chapters. I will make sure to try to update soon.

Okay, I forgot to tell u guys about these but for those who don't know.

A rouge is a wolf who has left his/her pack, has been kicked out, pack has been destroyed or does not have a pack from the beginning. So in simple words a rouge is a wolf without a pack.

Wolves are weak to silver and wolvesbane. Silver is kind of like they're kryptonite and wolvesbane weakens they're wolves and they can't shift or contact they're wolf if injected but it is not permanent.

So anything else you don't understand. If so, plz comment.