to ditch a b*tch

the next day....

because I graduate this year my teacher decided to organize an end of year magazine with articles about what we did and all that stuff.

so naturally my apparently large vocabulary and I were chosen to edit the articles.

so I was sitting in the school computer room helping David (nice guy only one in the class taller than me and reasonabley smartypant) write an article about our "incredibly facinating" field trip to a butter muesium.basically

he typed out the whole thing and I just made word suggestions, besides mainly I was just grateful for his presence. there were a few others there , Afro , sierra and guess who Beatrice.

I was sat beside David and she came along and just sat down on the other side of him. I had successfully avoided her untill this point and I new confronting her would not be wise as I get panic attacks all the time and everyone thinks I'm just crying so that wasn't an option.

I didn't say anything directly to her .she spoke to everyone but without every facing away from me she just sat and stared at me like a praying mantis waiting to pounce on me.

But the David left and I was left to correct spellings and grammar. and Beatrice felt this was her opportunity.

so Lilly how was the fault in our stars

brilliant

Ann told me you were crying for the whole thing

well I wasn't

you know maybe you tell me next time your going to the cinema

why?

becouse I'm your best friend

I don't understand why I should have to tell you before I do anything.

becouse your supposed to be my best friend

at this point Sierra decided to make and input.

why should she have to tell you

stay out of this you nosy b*tch

you know what I'm not your best friend I quit

were not friends at all

that was my point

and then she left....