evil unicorns

after a few minutes of sitting in awkward silence I shut down the computer and went back to the classroom.

when I sat down Luke was sitting in the seet facing me when he's meant to be on the other side of the classroom.

anyway I took out my copy of  "where we are" which I had rather cunningly replaced the cover of with the cover of my encyclopedia of cats.(yes I do own an encyclopedia of cats. don't judge okay.) last time anyone brought one direction merchandise into school it was ripped up and scribbled upon and I shall never let that happen to my babys . okay I'm starting to go protective fangirl mode, the point is I took out my book and started reading.

after about ten minutes I heard Lukes voice "hey Lilly". "i heard you and Beatrice had an arguament" how did he know already I got really worried what if I got in trouble. in the end I just muttered a "why do you care" and went back to reading my book.

after that things started to go downhill I thought that I would bring fiona and Ann to the cinema and then we would be besties and prance about sliding down rainbows and riding unicorns.

yet now I feel as though I've been stabbed by a mob of angry unicorns .those horns of theirs are actually lethal weapons.

I'm finished with my school. next year, all girls school. so the chances of me seeing any of my male school friends again are quite slim.that includes Charlie and Luke. who I've grown slightly accustomed to over the year(only slightly)

and I didn't even say goodbye,  when school finished everybody accumulated outside the school to say their farewells but I just left. I don't know why I just couldn't do it.So I walked right out.

and know I'm alone and sad