Chapter 5

Silver opened her eyes to find that Scourge as already outside, waiting for her.Silver crawled out from under the dumpster to him."Good morning."Silver said and started to groom her fur.Silvers' stomach rumbled, she tried to find some food but nothing was around.Scourge looked at her.

"Hungry?"He asked Silver nodded, he walked over to the dumpster and pulled out a big piece of meat.Silver took a bite, it tasted great she finished it.Silver turned to Scourge who was looking down the ally."Whats wrong?"She asked, padding over and sitting next to him.Scourge turned to her, looking at her collar.

"We need to decorate your collar if you are going to stay here."Silver blinked confused, as Bone came to them."FInd some claws and teeth to put on Silver's collar."Scourge ordered, Bone backed out and went to find some bones.Silver turned to Scourge, confused."What?"

Scourge pressed into her side confronting her."If you're going to live with me you need to look like you belong."Then he pulled back and stalked away to the dumpster."Or you can go live alone."Silver bowed her head, maybe it wasn't that bad she thought.Bone came back with teeth and bones, he dropped them in front of her and left.Silver looked at them, sadness filling her eyes.

Later, Silver had put the teeth and claws in her collar, padded up to Scourge.Who nodded at her approval lit his gaze.Then cats filled the alleyway bringing bones and gifts to Scourge.Silver jumped onto a box and watched as the cats asked Scourge about their problems, and he gave them advice.Silver saw why so many cats followed him, they looked up to him.

Scourge hoped down from the dumpster and sat next to Silver.Silver purred and entwined her tail with his."I see why you have so many followers."She whispered Scourge smiled then looked at her."You know you can help me with the advice.It would get you respect quickly."Silver considered this.Being able to fit in?It would be worth a try."I would be honored."She said, following him up the dumpster.