Chapter 6

Silver lay next to Scourge on a box in the alleyway, tails entwined they watched the sunset.Silver purred, being with her mate was the best thing that had happened in her life.Silver felt tiny paws kick her belly, she was expecting kits.

"Scourge, I have wonderful news."Scourge turned to her, his ice blue eyes filled with love."What?"Silver smiled"I am expecting kits."Scourge purred and rested his head on hers."I'm going to be a father."Silver smiled then they both watched the sunset.

Silver was watching Scourge advising the cats of Bloodclan when she felt a pain in her stomach.Silver cried out in pain, Scourge took one look at her eyes widening."Silver!"He leaped off the dumpster and landed next to her."The kits...are coming."Silver painted, Scourge licked her ear and told her everything was going to be fine, then he lead her to the nest they had for her and the kits.

"Go get Sparrow!"Scourge barked to Bone, who ran off.Soon he returned with an old queen.The she-cat looked at Silver and smiled"Don't worry you'll be fine, now focus."Scourge and Bone backed out of the box den, sitting outside.Silver felt a spasm hit her, she cried out.But soon laying in the nest was a kit.Sparrow bit the kitting sack and out plopped a small gray tom.Silver pulled him to her licking him, her heart soared with joy her first kit.

Silver leaned her head back as another spasm hit her, Silver pushed and soon laying on the nest was a black with silver strips she-kit.Silver smiled, the pain had lessened, she dropped the kits into the cure of her belly.Sparrow backed out and spoke to Scourge, her head bowed"You have a daughter and a son."Scourge smiled and slipped into the den, he nuzzled his mate then looked down at their kits.

"Wow, their purrfect."He breathed and sniffed them, the gray tom purred and nuzzled Scourges nose, the black and silver striped she-cat pawed his nose.Silver wrapped her tail around her kits, eyes filled with love."What are we going to name them?"Silver asked, Scourge looked up from his kits and settled behind her.

"Well, we can name the gray tom Birch."Silver purred, then rested her tail on the she-cat" And we can name her Stream."Scourge purred then both cats fell asleep curled around their kits.Not knowing about the danger they would face.